gohastings.com

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same with me, Flosi. :( Damn good deal, though.

Yep, I'm tempted to get a Gartogg... but then I feel a bit silly spending $100ish on a figure I essentially already own with the regular Gammorean :lol

Yeah, if I didn't want two of them (and if I wasn't such a Jabba completist) I would pass.

Gartogg is somewhat tempting but I'm okay with a just single Gammy in my collection... I'd rather spend that money on Jabba or the Emperor which are the two glaring omissions of my SW 1/6th collection.

Jabba can still be found for a pretty good deal... I've seem some insane prices on packages on the board including Jabba, the Throne, Bib and one or both creature packs.

Picked up Lando, Desert Sand Trooper, and Kevin Flynn. Sucks that Cap was gone by 6:30am central time! Great price on Sparrow! NECA 18" Endo is tempting for that price!

Picked up a Gammy and Duke for $185 shipped. Great deal, let's see if I get them together or separate and what condition the boxes will be in. I'm a little nervous about Duke, he's probably been warming a shelf somewhere for a long time.

has anyone looked at their order in their order history on gohastings? all my items in my order say "out of stock" now. I have a feeling I'll be getting a email saying my order has been cancelled soon.

Welcome to GoHastings.

You will soon discover that only a very lucky few will have their orders fulfilled. AND, of those lucky few, none of you will have a pristine package -- most will be damaged. But the product is usually OK. But if you like MIB, this is NOT the place for you.

oh I'm a experienced gohastings customer. I've been pretty successful with them except once. I've gotten Mark I and DX Batman through them. I know it's always a gamble. :)

I got P1 Predator from them at a great price -- and the box was in very good condition considering their reputation. That is my only experience with them so I consider myself lucky. But I've read no end of stories about them (all in the preceeding pages). Just wanted to give any noobs a heads-up to manage expectations.

Yeah, sometimes you get opened boxes too with figures they used for display. If this makes you ill, they do seem to have pretty good service regarding returns.

I got P1 Predator from them at a great price -- and the box was in very good condition considering their reputation. That is my only experience with them so I consider myself lucky. But I've read no end of stories about them (all in the preceeding pages). Just wanted to give any noobs a heads-up to manage expectations.

:lecture Yup. I bought a Wolverine from them right as that figure was drying up. Box was very good condition wise.

yea, my DX Batman came in a box 4 times it size with no stuffing. The parts were all thrown around inside the box. Luckily everything was there.

Aside from the crappy shipping box my orders always filled and my figures were always in MIB condition. The only disappointment was when I added a DX Bats to my cart and by the time I checked out 2 mins later it was sold out.

Equally disappointing.....so you all know about the 29% off deal today I assume? I was on last night around 2am and wanted to get Aldo Raine but the code wasn't active until 5am this morning. When I woke up and checked this morning he was sold out. $110 for him would've been major. Also the fact that he'd been sold out for a long time until a few days ago makes this double the horror for me. So........which one of you mutts got your hands on this guy? He's way underrated and gohastings has a sort of niche client base so my bloodhounds lead me to this thread!

Back