Godzilla Minus One - December 1, 2023

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not quite sure what to expect. I mean, its a Godzilla movie. The only thing I'm expecting is that the "drama" works in this one as opposed to every other Godzilla movie ever made.
The characters are definitely on the simple side, not as well acted as those in JAWS but they're likable and there's both an endearing sincerity and undercurrent of sadness throughout that makes it really easy to root for them.

Somehow Wor-Gar bought a ticket.
Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom is all:

1705182903129.png

The characters are definitely on the simple side, not as well acted as those in JAWS but they're likable and there's both an endearing sincerity and undercurrent of sadness throughout that makes it really easy to root for them.
Yeah, the acting didn't work for me. I attributed that to translation. I know that it's hard to get little kids to act, but that little girl was terrible.

Listen to me Linda-Gar listen to me..listen to me!

We’re talking TOHO here!

We’re talking Godzilla here!

We’re talking Godzilla tail sliding here, ok!

Listen to me, It’s a freaking masterpiece!!!!!

The main male actor was very wooden. Just like Yamanouchi in the Wolverine. That movie is no masterpiece, but he was terrible on top of terrible.

If you know anything at all about Godzilla’s cinematic history you will simply not believe nor comprehend how this movie even exists.
Don't know if this was in reponse to my post, I was speaking about the Wolverine not being a masterpiece not Godzilla Minus One.

I’m just glad they finally moved away from suit acting.

Fun for when we were kids but it couldn’t be taken seriously at all and still can’t.

Plus remember that Nakajima, Satsuma and Kitagawa suffered immensely in those damn suits and Kitagawa almost drowned twice in the infamous big pool.

Now the cgi workers suffer lol

Back