Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S.h 54 godzilla should be arriving soon from Flossies I'm looking forward to it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

So what's this rumor I'm hearing about NECA's Shin Godzilla 2016 only being available in Japan? It sounds too ridiculous to be true, but Randy hasn't denied it yet either... :dunno

So what's this rumor I'm hearing about NECA's Shin Godzilla 2016 only being available in Japan? It sounds too ridiculous to be true, but Randy hasn't denied it yet either... :dunno

Oddly I can't seem to find a NA website/distributor that has the SHMA shin Goji for PO. Maybe there's some sort of japanese exclusivity for figures of Shin.

It's a joke someone made at Tohokingdom that people ran with and bought into immediately and started to freak out over, totally false.

As for SHMA, it is odd that that figures hasn't gone up at BBTS or anywhere like that, could be it's distribution is being controlled for some reason.

It's a joke someone made at Tohokingdom that people ran with and bought into immediately and started to freak out over, totally false.

As for SHMA, it is odd that that figures hasn't gone up at BBTS or anywhere like that, could be it's distribution is being controlled for some reason.

:goodpost:

That forum drives me crazy. It's like reading through the rantings of multiple bickering 12 year-olds. :rolleyes2 I do find the lack of SHMA announcements a bit disconcerting. Part of me can't imagine they'd give up the chance to make more money, but I'm not always sure with Toho... :dunno

Yeah the tohokingdom forums are awful. I see so much condescension on there. I don't know why kaiju fans are so rude. That's the site that honestly made me feel that Godzilla fans have the crappiest personal lives.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Personally, I find every forum and fandom has it's dark side, and you just have to sift through it all to find the good. I personally can't stand the level of nitpicking and treating of products as borderline unacceptable as goes on around here a lot, I'd kill to buy have the stuff people turn their nose up at around here.

The trouble is the anonymous nature of the net, it allows people to be pains in the ass with no remorse.

As far as fandom's go, JAWS is the worst I've ever seen, there are people in that fandom who act like they own the franchise and are entitled to anything that comes out related to it and god forbid anyone come along with something rare or one of a kind and not share it with those people, look out. In the worst discussions, I've never seen anything like that here or at Tohokingdom.

In general, I find discussion about Godzilla and Godzilla merchandise more civil and enjoyable on a regular basis than say Star Wars or Terminator, etc.

Do you remember when I posted that Hobby Search sold out their pre-orders in minutes? I warned that you might need to place an immediate order with some Japanese online store. I had to go to Amiami to order.

Maybe they made limited quantities for some reason and that's why people jumped on them so quickly.

Do you remember when I posted that Hobby Search sold out their pre-orders in minutes? I warned that you might need to place an immediate order with some Japanese online store. I had to go to Amiami to order.

Maybe they made limited quantities for some reason and that's why people jumped on them so quickly.

I placed on order with Hobby Link Japan. They didn't ask me to pay until it's in stock which makes me a bit nervous, but at least it's something.

I placed on order with Hobby Link Japan. They didn't ask me to pay until it's in stock which makes me a bit nervous, but at least it's something.

I've purchased from them a number of times. Full payment when in stock is the norm. You'll get your piece.

Personally, I find every forum and fandom has it's dark side, and you just have to sift through it all to find the good. I personally can't stand the level of nitpicking and treating of products as borderline unacceptable as goes on around here a lot, I'd kill to buy have the stuff people turn their nose up at around here.

The trouble is the anonymous nature of the net, it allows people to be pains in the ass with no remorse.

As far as fandom's go, JAWS is the worst I've ever seen, there are people in that fandom who act like they own the franchise and are entitled to anything that comes out related to it and god forbid anyone come along with something rare or one of a kind and not share it with those people, look out. In the worst discussions, I've never seen anything like that here or at Tohokingdom.

In general, I find discussion about Godzilla and Godzilla merchandise more civil and enjoyable on a regular basis than say Star Wars or Terminator, etc.

At first I thought you were talking about me..... yeah the Jaws community can be stupid.it's my favorite film but I don't frequent any of the discussion boards.

Thank you! So shipping for these will only be limited to Japan?

It's pretty big.

CrmnzIYUAAAckjq.jpg

Back