Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beating a dead horse by asking but i really wish i knew whenthe gigantic series next figure is

Check out this statue from Toynami, 12" '89, overall piece is very impressive, but price is a bit high and it comes out very soon, though the ES is very low, 500.

godzilla_statue_01.jpg

godzilla_statue_02.jpg

godzilla_statue_03.jpg

godzilla_statue_04.jpg

That's a shame, I think it'll display greatly, but not for more than $250 tops. Godzilla himself isn't exactly that impressive there.

Check out this statue from Toynami, 12" '89, overall piece is very impressive, but price is a bit high and it comes out very soon, though the ES is very low, 500.

godzilla_statue_01.jpg

godzilla_statue_02.jpg

godzilla_statue_03.jpg

godzilla_statue_04.jpg

Ah geez is this design really that popular with people. Every company in America always start with 90s godzilla. We have enough figures of this suit.

It seems like Heisei is the standard to represent Godzilla, look at the big painting and statue at Toho studios, the new life size statue they're planning in Japan is going to be Heisei. I'd imagine it comes from the studio and filters down, I'd be curious to know why that design is used so often.

Back