Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good point, most casual buyers today probably haven't even ever seen the movie to know which Godzilla it is, maybe that's why NECA didn't do so good with it as their others, they don't have to be spot on for buyers who don't know the suit :lol I'm just glad the '54 looks as amazing as it does.

All of my Godzilla 2014s together.

15881170961_90b35cb8e9_c.jpg

All of my Godzilla 2014s together.

15881170961_90b35cb8e9_c.jpg

Nice grouping! I couldn't bring myself to buy the hallmark piece...I don't know why...but I think it's probably cuz the prototype looked so great and the final product didn't look anything like it due to the really soft details and paint job as well. It's nice but I couldn't justify the $18 :(

Did NECA do a running change on the 6" 2014 Godzilla? I've been seeing some on the pegs and they all seem to have a larger head and more black paint whereas the older one had a green wash.

Did NECA do a running change on the 6" 2014 Godzilla? I've been seeing some on the pegs and they all seem to have a larger head and more black paint whereas the older one had a green wash.

Some of the early ones came out missing the wash but it's a factory error, they were all meant to have it.

I purchased my Biollante from BBTS earlier this year. So I'm good. Infact I'm up to date with all the Godzilla figures from the monster art series. Thanks for the update

I think Toywiz screwed me out of MonsterArts Battra on Amazon. I placed an order for him last week on November 30th through their Amazon store and they still haven't shipped it yet. I e-mailed them last night and they told me they had an inventory issue and didn't have any left, but when I checked their website today, they had it up for order at a higher price. It's marked as out of stock now, though. Oh well.

Back