Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love to own that '84, one of the best '84 heads in any collectible I've ever seen, it's just a shame from the neck down lacks the poweful mass look, he just seems skinnier than he should be.

Hi-Res photo day! Added new promo photos of Godzilla (2014) [Poster Version] and SDCC 2012's Godzilla [Comic-Con Explosion]. Product info and links added as well.

S.H.MonsterArts: The Articulation Series: Hi-Res Photos Update! Godzilla [Comic-Con Explosion] & Godzilla (2014) [Poster Version]

godzillaposter_hires_2.jpg

sdcc12-godzilla-2.jpg

Looks pretty awesome so far, need more shots though, it looks somewhere between NECA and SHMA as far as accuracy to the design details, though closer to NECA than SHMA. Having NECA already, this'll be if I can get it for a decent price, the sharper details and attitude would be worth having and the colors will be more accurate than NECA.

4A5630E1-A6D3-4B70-B46E-2FE0059C2F42.jpg

Last edited:
Looks pretty awesome so far, need more shots though, it looks somewhere between NECA and SHMA as far as accuracy to the design details, though closer to NECA than SHMA. Having NECA already, this'll be if I can get it for a decent price, the sharper details and attitude would be worth having and the colors will be more accurate than NECA.

4A5630E1-A6D3-4B70-B46E-2FE0059C2F42.jpg

This looks better than sakai's version....as much as I love his work, this looks better...no "ears" and no fat hands, but this possesses, correctly, the wrist equivalent of cankles, (or calf-ankles)....
he has--I know: Frists (forearm-wrists)!!

G 2014 has frists... And cankles!

But he should have a Concave lower abdomen like the neca correctly has (due to the digital model)

Not a very complimentary description of his joints there lol. Nice figure. Doesnt WOW me yet but the paintjob might.

In some shots the 2014 was full-on bloated, but in others he appeared a little trimmer. Looks like he's gearing up to roar or blow atomic breath, in which case he would suck in his gut a little.

godzilla.0.jpg

I do like how he looks when he's hulking about, though.

godzilla_2014__savior_of_our_city__by_sonichedgehog2-d7teur6.jpg

Back