Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GODZILLA 1962 30cm

GODZILLA%25201962%252030CM%2520034.JPG

GAMEDAY07-2014%2520044.JPG

GODZILLA%25201962%252030CM%2520053.JPG

FULL GALLERY:

https://picasaweb.google.com/VikingSpawn/GODZILLA196230CM

im def going to get one, good news indeed!:clap

i just saw the SHMA rebirth godzilla at barnes and noble.

Hi-Res photos have not been posted. :)

ALSO, these photos that MaulFan posted are of a custom figure created back in January, not this actual product. It gives a similar feel, but this is not, I repeat, not the newly announced version.

Did you confirm this is not the real thing before posting this? Did you ask MaulFan what the source of the photo was?

I know this board isn't familiar with my posting's as much as others. I work with Tamashii Nations & Bluefin Distribution and am the creator of The Articulation Series. The working relationship allows me to be privy to certain information, and I won't post any forced speculation or assumptions because of that. That being said, in this particular case, I am confirming to everyone here that, in my statement above, the image Maul Fan posted is a custom done by a Japanese consumer who regularly modify's his S.H.MonsterArts. This photo was posted on facebook recently and has spread as if this is the legit version.

Here is that Japanese consumer's blog where it originated from (Note the posting date of January 2014). He's done some neat things, you should check them all out. Even made a custom Godzilla 1968 using parts from the 1964 SHMA.

????????:S.H.????????????2000???????

I know this board isn't familiar with my posting's as much as others. I work with Tamashii Nations & Bluefin Distribution and am the creator of The Articulation Series. The working relationship allows me to be privy to certain information, and I won't post any forced speculation or assumptions because of that. That being said, in this particular case, I am confirming to everyone here that, in my statement above, the image Maul Fan posted is a custom done by a Japanese consumer who regularly modify's his S.H.MonsterArts. This photo was posted on facebook recently and has spread as if this is the legit version.

Here is that Japanese consumer's blog where it originated from (Note the posting date of January 2014). He's done some neat things, you should check them all out. Even made a custom Godzilla 1968 using parts from the 1964 SHMA.

Well, alrighty then. Anybody got anything I can use to remove my foot from my mouth??

Since we have your attention, I'd like to mention a couple of figures on my wish list!
GMK Godzilla
1989 Bio Goji
1962 King Goji

And maybe an SH Dinoarts line with dinosaurs sculpted by Shinzen ( does the scientifically accurate sega sculpts) image.jpgand Araki who does the Kinto Favorite line of dinosaurs....

And lastly if you can get Yoshihiko Sano, for deluxe monsterarts maybe bigger than current aliens--
he could very well be to Alien what Sakai is to godzilla.....image.jpg

Back