Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just have the Godzilla so far, love him, but as pricey as they are, I'm holding out, might go for '64, '65 for sure, hoping for an '84 or '91. Godzilla 2000 might make for a cool figure in this format.

Those smaller figures by Bandai don't look very appealing.

A couple of years ago, I did pick up the 12 inch Godzilla Final Wars and Mecha G, by Bandai, from Toys R Us just because they were practically giving them away. :D

003.JPG

Just got this guy a few days ago. I must say the nostalgia is kind of overwhelming with this guy. I was obsessed with Godzilla when I was very young, and I remember always wanting a Mecha Godzilla. well now I got one and I'm enjoying it perhaps a lot more than a grown man should.

I'm still debating wether or not to get the S.H. figures...
they are really cool.. but as mentioned before, a bit pricey...
Anybody knows if they are in-scale with the Revoltech ones?

Also, there will be a SDCC exclusive Burning Godzilla...

Tamashii-S.H.-MonsterArts-Burning-Godzilla-Image-copy.jpg

anyone hear anything else on the new G movie. seems like its dead in the water . no buzz or anything in a long while

The King of the Monsters arrives!

I've had this guy a while now, but finally got around to breaking him down into review. The good, the bad and the ugly. As the most poseable Godzilla figure ever created, he has a lot of promise... But is it all radioactive potential?

There goes Tokyo!

Infinite Hollywood: S. H. MonsterArts Godzilla Review

Check out the full review!

Those joints are kind of unsightly, but this figure wouldn't have that much poseability without them.

It looks good overall.

Great review and thanks for sharing.

For as many joints as the S.H. MonsterArts figures have, they're quite well hidden. They're about fun though. Godzilla's have been minimal to no joints at all for ages, but he's a character that begs for articulation and fun.

For as many joints as the S.H. MonsterArts figures have, they're quite well hidden. They're about fun though. Godzilla's have been minimal to no joints at all for ages, but he's a character that begs for articulation and fun.

No doubt. I do like this one.
I've got so much on the table right now, though, but will keep this on my list.

Hey guys:

Among other things, we are celebrating Godzilla and kaiju kits at the "Jerseyfest Model Kit & Statue Fair" in New Jersey on August 4th (www.jerseyfestfair.com). We are big fans, so we are having vendors with numerous goodies, such as great and rare kaiju kits for sale and display, numerous incredibly painted kits and dioramas in the kit painting contest, and two professional demos on how to paint Godzilla and build a giant monster scene/diorama, which will be conducted by the undisputed, greatest artist of monster dioramas in the country, Mike Wallace. You have to see Mike's work to believe it - just go to our web site and check out his bio and pictures of his work.

If you're a Godzilla fan, it will be well worth the trip to New Jersey for this great show. See all the details here: www.jerseyfestfair.com

header_artb.jpg

Hey guys:

Among other things, we are celebrating Godzilla and kaiju kits at the "Jerseyfest Model Kit & Statue Fair" in New Jersey on August 4th (www.jerseyfestfair.com). We are big fans, so we are having vendors with numerous goodies, such as great and rare kaiju kits for sale and display, numerous incredibly painted kits and dioramas in the kit painting contest, and two professional demos on how to paint Godzilla and build a giant monster scene/diorama, which will be conducted by the undisputed, greatest artist of monster dioramas in the country, Mike Wallace. You have to see Mike's work to believe it - just go to our web site and check out his bio and pictures of his work.

If you're a Godzilla fan, it will be well worth the trip to New Jersey for this great show. See all the details here: www.jerseyfestfair.com

header_artb.jpg

That's really tempting!
Thanks for the link.

I just picked up the 1967 Gamera by Revoltech. Super detailed
I would recommend highly.

Back