Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I said NO MORE SHIN PLEASE!!
But they just wont listen..

363755099_2043299886013520_2571228513915498374_n.jpeg

364305660_160331547077158_4112347580786773825_n.jpeg

This is ideal, I think, for those who wants the Kaiyodo version (as I think it's the same pose) but don't want to pay for the amazing aftermarket price of that Kaiyodo piece.

@LiamNeesons112 you're always right, they will always make Shin Gojis!

I said NO MORE SHIN PLEASE!!
But they just wont listen..

View attachment 653026

View attachment 653027

This is ideal, I think, for those who wants the Kaiyodo version (as I think it's the same pose) but don't want to pay for the amazing aftermarket price of that Kaiyodo piece.

@LiamNeesons112 you're always right, they will always make Shin Gojis!
That’s right! There will never be too much Shin.

What you said about the Kaiyodo is exactly why I have this one preordered. The only thing that bothers me, is that the head sculpt does not have the tiny teeth on the top of the head. But I think I’ll get over it! The sculpt is beautiful.

Spiral Studio also showed off what looks to be a gigantic roaring or awakening Shin.

ABBEEC77-AFE5-458C-BAF0-EFA6815BD089.jpeg

Spiral and EZHobi continue to go toe to toe.

That’s right! There will never be too much Shin.

What you said about the Kaiyodo is exactly why I have this one preordered. The only thing that bothers me, is that the head sculpt does not have the tiny teeth on the top of the head. But I think I’ll get over it! The sculpt is beautiful.

Spiral Studio also showed off what looks to be a gigantic roaring or awakening Shin.

View attachment 653121

Spiral and EZHobi continue to go toe to toe.
You know what, I am done with Shin Gojis.
It's either preordering more of em, or my wife letting me live.

This was posted by Summit Kaiju on Facebook and I ******* NEED it. Wonder where to get it from??
KmtTmMS.png
You and me both. Maybe we'll just have to stalk Facebook and someone will post when pre-orders go up... :pray:

By the way, I have to say, this thread is really awesome, you all have been really great! There's toxicity in other sections of the forum and I think the smaller number of Godzilla fans here has probably helped avoid some of that. I feel Godzilla fans are generally much nicer than some other fandoms too.

By the way, I have to say, this thread is really awesome, you all have been really great! There's toxicity in other sections of the forum and I think the smaller number of Godzilla fans here has probably helped avoid some of that. I feel Godzilla fans are generally much nicer than some other fandoms too.
People that love men in rubber suits are always nicer. ;)

Back