Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here’s a non English speaking review of the G Store Exclusive Gigantic Shin :thud:

I think we’re looking at a timeline where I might just keep two Shins. That is one big beautiful beefy lizard!

It usually takes less than a day. I got my notification within a few hours.
Got confirmation shortly afterwards that the order did not go through and it was canceled.

Ended up getting lucky on the June re-release though and was able to get a confirmation that it was a success!

I got the Omega Beast Furious Red recently and it's magnificent.

PXL_20221217_190528360.jpg

No! remember the space.. the critical shelf space!!
I’ll see what happens. If I decide to part with it you’ll be the first person I tell!

Got confirmation shortly afterwards that the order did not go through and it was canceled.

Ended up getting lucky on the June re-release though and was able to get a confirmation that it was a success!
Nice! I’m glad you ended up getting one. You got it from the G Store or Yahoo?

I got the Omega Beast Furious Red recently and it's magnificent.

View attachment 615068
That a beautiful figure! Are you going to jump on the closed mouth version?

Anyone else having trouble getting Zavvi to ship out their Mondo G Order? I keep getting delays. Still making payments but they keep sending me delay notices! I'm nervous they're stringing me along and going to cancel. They're unfortunately fairly known for it. This was intended as a gift and bought in plenty of time with it supposedly in stock. So what's the problem??

Anyone else having trouble getting Zavvi to ship out their Mondo G Order? I keep getting delays. Still making payments but they keep sending me delay notices! I'm nervous they're stringing me along and going to cancel. They're unfortunately fairly known for it. This was intended as a gift and bought in plenty of time with it supposedly in stock. So what's the problem??

Oof. Which Mondo G order is it? Maybe they’re waiting for their shipment or something.

What happens is this:

That thing is suuuperr duuupeerrr HUGE!
Now, the smartest thing is to make space for various huge monsters instead of two shin godzillas.
Remember.. it's important to have diversity in kaijus!
XD
This is being said by a huge Shin Godzilla collector? :lol . If there is a will there is way!

Oof. Which Mondo G order is it? Maybe they’re waiting for their shipment or something.
G Vs Biollante Premium Scale Statue

I mean it's possible guess, but no mention of preorder. Was part of their Holiday Pre Christmas Sale and I skipped some other stuff to afford it. Would suck if they bailed on me but even more, making payments I don't need to be making if that's the case. Guess it could be worse, at least they're sending updates--even if just to say no love today lol.

BTW: What program do you use to "mark thru" personal info (above)?

That a beautiful figure! Are you going to jump on the closed mouth version?
Not sure. I really like that look though, of when he's coming onto the land from the sea. Such a realistic/scary scene in Shin Godzilla. Right now I'm more concerned with details on his King Ghidorah though...

G Vs Biollante Premium Scale Statue

I mean it's possible guess, but no mention of preorder. Was part of their Holiday Pre Christmas Sale and I skipped some other stuff to afford it. Would suck if they bailed on me but even more, making payments I don't need to be making if that's the case. Guess it could be worse, at least they're sending updates--even if just to say no love today lol.

BTW: What program do you use to "mark thru" personal info (above)?
Well if it gets canceled, let me know. I have a Mondo 89 Special Edition that I’m trying to sell. It’s in perfect condition I’m not trying to make profit, just trying to make space for my Shin Godzillas 😅.

I use screen cap and then use the editor on iPhone.
B130B442-2A0A-4B9D-9025-9C2DF96B5AF8.png

Not sure. I really like that look though, of when he's coming onto the land from the sea. Such a realistic/scary scene in Shin Godzilla. Right now I'm more concerned with details on his King Ghidorah though...
Concerned? How come? In all honesty it’s really hard for me to tell at this point. I’m like how their Kong and MG are turning out though.

Back