Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IZpmGQp.jpg

I'm making a godzilla vs kong diorama...Still lacks final touch (some smoke and a little plane exploding).

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

PSX_20210222_214316.jpg

Singular Point Bandai figures...awful designs, Godzilla looks a bit like Gamera. TOHO must not give a toss anymore.

6396c4991720bc67d4f1e0f7a7c54458ba3a4891.jpg

It's ironic to see how the western Monsterverse Godzilla design is leaps and bounds better looking than the guys who created the it in the first place. TOHO needs some better designers stat.

People on social media seem to love the new Godzilla design. I don't understand it. Looks like every generic kaiju drawing on DeviantArt to me.

It?s better than that disgusting earth godzilla design and that?s not saying much

People on social media seem to love the new Godzilla design. I don't understand it. Looks like every generic kaiju drawing on DeviantArt to me.

One of the first clear shots of it I saw, I thought it was some bizarre fan design, when I learned it was official, I was shocked.

Back