Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This seems to answer that question.

EszKM0MXAAAuT2n

So, great news for possibly getting the Showa, Heisei, Millennium or Reiwa(Shin) monsters but probably not good news for 99 USA Zilla or any of the animated series Godzillas or monsters. Hey, if we finally get a good Jet Jaguar figure out of it I call that a major win.

I just went to the Super7 store today to pick up the Conan Ultimates wave and talked to a guy there. He said for Godzilla they're going to do basically every line of figures they create, reaction, ultimates, sofubi, the giant robot looking figures(he gave examples of Mechagodzilla and Jet Jaguar, but I think he was just throwing ideas out there). And said the same thing as Brian that they can do anything from Toho. From what he heard so far, the first Godzilla Ultimate would be a single figure, but then to expect waves following it.

BBTS has super cheap flat rate $4 shipping. In order to make up for that, especially for large items that will cost a lot to ship, they'll increase the base price to cover the cost.

Would this cover shipping to overseas? If it's going to Australia would there be extra on top of $1449 you reckon?

Would this cover shipping to overseas? If it's going to Australia would there be extra on top of $1449 you reckon?

$4 flat shipping rate only applies to the US, so yes, there would be an additional charge for shipping. I don't know if the US distributors are getting a wholesale price on these or not. Shipping for an individual is $150. They may be trying to cover a large shipping cost in their price so they can make some profit, but if they are getting a wholesale price, then the $1449 is excessively high.

Thanks guys, yeah found out via their email shipping is separate. Gonna have to look elsewhere for cheaper deals.
BTW who's getting this Burning G here?

Biollante_1_8c3663e0-ea46-4e3b-90c4-beae16412b5a_large.jpg

It's a little over $140 on HLJ, so pricey for a deforeal, but I love Biollante. This one's pretty big too. I don't think they've previewed an '89 deforeal, I'm sure it's coming. There's a Ric exclusive with light up, but I think that'd wound up costing $100 more than this one after shipping.

Yea, Bio is awesome. I preorderd the standard from AwesomeCollector.com
He also has the RIC for $199, but I really don't care about a light up feature
on this release.

Despite how much I prefer the NECA Legendary Godzilla figures over the SHMA ones I had to get that Godzilla.
I had to get me one to fill the empty NECA GVK spot :( (My biggest problem with the SHMA Legendary Godzilla figures is their neck articulation, gives him a weird Turtle neck)
From what I understand he is pretty much a reuse of the 2019 KOTM mold just with some minor differences but what do I know. I'm a fan of the interchangeable hands, those are a nice addition.
I agree the Kong is quite spectacular...I don't think I can swing him just yet since I already got Godzilla...with my luck by the time I am able to he'll be sold out lmao :slap
Gojira was a priority though because team Godzilla :lecture

Would rather have that in a 30cm or Gigantic size than this teeny tiny scale of a otherwise very nicely detailed piece. I hope we get something from X-Plus this year for a new Gigantic Godzilla with Blue Fin.

Back