Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What sucks is Playmates isn't producing collector level product and won't let anyone else. Their sculpts are decent for $11 figures. Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure they hate NECA and love the opportunity to cut them out.

Pretty much. I wish Nickelodeon would take the license from those idiots and give it to neca. Nobody wants to buy sub par turtle figures . Those movie turtles they made were a joke

Spiral Studio: Burning Godzilla

Standard - $1,099 (ES:300)
Deluxe - $1,999 (ES:250)

Estimated Arrival: Q1 2022

STANDARD EDITION

・BURNING GODZILLA STATUE(with LED light-up effect)
・Exclusive Pre-order Bonus (TBA)
- Monarch Folder x 1
- Superspecies Profile x 1
- Art Print Illustrated by Matt Frank

DELUXE EDITION

・DIORAMA(with LED light-up effect)
・THERMONUCLEAR PULSE EFFECT
・Exclusive Pre-order Bonus
- Monarch Folder x 1

Spiral Studio: Burning Godzilla

Standard - $1,099 (ES:300)
Deluxe - $1,999 (ES:250)

Estimated Arrival: Q1 2022

STANDARD EDITION

・Exclusive Pre-order Bonus (TBA)
- Monarch Folder x 1

DELUXE EDITION

・DIORAMA(with LED light-up effect)
・THERMONUCLEAR PULSE EFFECT
・Exclusive Pre-order Bonus
- Monarch Folder x 1

Just ordered the standard version. Thought about the deluxe, but I only got the standard Ghidorah so it made sense. Also didn't feel like dropping $2k.

Wow those shma figures look good! Looking forward to Kong, though I sort of wish they'd re-release or revamp the previous '05 King Kong as that one's my fav KK design.

That would be awesome, I'd buy that in a heartbeat. I had the '05 but sold it when the prices went ridiculous a few years back. Which is funny because BBTS was clearing them out like 6 months before that for like $40 if I recall.

SUPER7_DAYS_TEASER_GODZILLA_1200_1024x1024.jpg

The debut 3.75" articulated Godzilla ReAction figure is scheduled to arrive this summer, along with a capsule collection, offering various products, including apparel and accessories. More Godzilla product will follow later in the year, escalating in 2022 with ULTIMATES! figures.

That's the basic gist of the news, Reaction figures later this year and Ultimates in 2022. I'm pretty interested to see what their Ultimates figure will look like.

I'm curious to see what they do, only for the fact that it's hard to imagine Godzilla designs translating into their styles. Really curious what reaction figures will look like.

Seems like they may become a new NECA, and we know Playmates gets along with Super 7 as both do Turtles heavily, so to me this new probably all but means NECA is never coming back until the Playmates contract ends.

Yeah seems like a strange thing for Super7. Wonder if the license extends to other Kaiju like Ghidorah, Mecha-Godzilla, etc?

I'm curious to see what they do, only for the fact that it's hard to imagine Godzilla designs translating into their styles. Really curious what reaction figures will look like.

Seems like they may become a new NECA, and we know Playmates gets along with Super 7 as both do Turtles heavily, so to me this new probably all but means NECA is never coming back until the Playmates contract ends.

I highly doubt they'll replace NECA. I'm expecting Ultimates to look a bit cartoony and not realistic looking.

With NECA and Playmates, as far as I understood NECA was basically told not to make figures (despite having an actual working license) while Playmates makes the GvK figures. The thought came to me that maybe NECA played ball to help with their TMNT licensing. If S7 figures making TMNT figures is a sign of a good relationship with Playmates and then NECA's tons of TMNT releases in the last 2 years should also.

Anyone can explain to me why BBTS charges $349 more than Spiral Studio for their Standard Burning Godzilla?

Maybe Super7 can tackle the stuff that Neca doesn?t think will work with mass retail? Jet Jaguar, 99 Godzilla, Godzooky, Mecha Kong, Kumonga, Ebirah, Manda, Gabara, Godzilla Power Hour, Godzilla Power Hour monsters, Godzilla: The Animated Series, Godzilla: The Animated Series monsters...

Ooh, if super 7 could deliver Godzilla the Series figures that Trendmasters never did, I’d be over the moon. I love the animated Godzilla design and have always wanted figures and saw the prototypes way back in the day.

Ooh, if super 7 could deliver Godzilla the Series figures that Trendmasters never did, I?d be over the moon. I love the animated Godzilla design and have always wanted figures and saw the prototypes way back in the day.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Ultimates look like Trendmasters figures. Would be cool to see that formula in the current year, what they exaggerate, what they don't, etc.

BBTS has super cheap flat rate $4 shipping. In order to make up for that, especially for large items that will cost a lot to ship, they'll increase the base price to cover the cost.

Back