Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Target this evening

9a3a3660dfb6cf2d337bb980c89c62e6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn, I wish Target hadn't failed in Canada. As far as I know NECA stuff is only available at comic stores and no major retailers here. It would be amazing to walk into a store and see all of that stuff hanging there.

I see NECA coming back to Godzilla when they can, I imagine they already had a number of sculpts in development and they won’t want to waste them, and it could be a good thing. 2019 Ghidorah was deemed not viable for retail, but NECA is exploring a lot of ideas with sales through their own site including made to order, so Ghidorah might be realized in the future through something like that, and NECA will keep improving with time.

One of these G?s is not like the others!
Great pic btw!

Yep ya caught me sneaking in the Planet Godzilla by Bandai:lol. It seemed unfair to leave him out since he's the only Bandai version I have;:wink1: I got him as a place marker, hoping Neca would do one, but that's not happening now. I would like to know what Neca had planned before the plug was pulled.

:lol

I still have that!! And Trendmasters made one in the 90's too that I have as well.

View attachment 493121
Somewhere in a box that is. And I had the Shogun Warrior Godzilla. But alas that is one of the few toys from my childhood I somehow didn't manage to hold on to. I think his tongue broke and the lever snapped off. And may have broke his launching fist peg, so maybe my mother threw him out back in the day. But I'd say somehow I've managed to hold on to a good 85% of my childhood toys into adulthood. Although in the 90's when Ebay started I did sell a lot of stuff off.

Still have mine, but the Rodan box is MIA. I may have left it in the crawspace of my old house.

Nice shot Maulfan!

Since NECA announced this is it for them with Godzilla (for a while at least), I've been picking them up at Target if I see them even though I hadn't been as interested before. Recently got the '54 Poster version, both GMK versions, new version of the '85 (have the old one), and the '03.

The updated '85 is a significant improvement. There's an updated 2014 with better paint out now, I want to see one in store before I decide if it's worth the cost for upgrade, love the sculpt, but the original is so flat and monotone you lose all the detail.

The updated '85 is a significant improvement. There's an updated 2014 with better paint out now, I want to see one in store before I decide if it's worth the cost for upgrade, love the sculpt, but the original is so flat and monotone you lose all the detail.

Yeah the pics of the new '85 made me want it after looking at my old one lol. They had 2014 and also the 4th form Shin Godzilla as well at Target. Haven't seen the new Target exclusives yet though.

Spiral Studio is taking an interesting spin on burning Godzilla, looks like they’re working the Mothra effect in, not sure it translates well to statue form, but curious to see a finished prototype.

Ehqc-9UX0AAN-RR

I was going to skip all of the burning godzillas as I'm not a fan of an all orange color godzilla but this had me rethinking:horror

Also noticed the head position is different here vs the first reveal.

119504832_1515341428651003_8278678749545820838_n.jpg

Attachments

• 119041053_101379111700259_6181016974645697444_n.jpg
    119041053_101379111700259_6181016974645697444_n.jpg
    169 KB · Views: 155
I noticed that xplus 2019 godzilla is t going to in scale with kong. That sucks. I wanted that to happen

Back