Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't notice the tail on the unpainted pics. :lol Who would actually buy this though? They'd have to be small and cheap.

Did anyone get the RIC exclusive 1993? I was wondering about the glitter deco. Whether it’s embedded in the vinyl (buy) or painted on (pass)

lol what about Godzilla is small and cheap?

I mean the kit would have to be small and cheap. It's a novelty/meme kit. Most hardcore Godzilla fans wouldn't spend their money on something like this if it's expensive. Casual fans won't spend much even on the proper, accurate stuff.

Did anyone get the RIC exclusive 1993? I was wondering about the glitter deco. Whether it’s embedded in the vinyl (buy) or painted on (pass)

Combination of gold paint and glitter brushed on. No glitter mixed into the vinyl.

Yet another iteration of Kong being put out by Star Ace/ X-Plus. Wish we could get a 62 Kong, but I doubt that will ever happen.
05KSA06_KongSkullcrawler_01.jpg

I wish the lower half of Kong on that version looked more prepared for fighting, he legs look like he’s just standing around while his upper body is ready to destroy.

Yet another iteration of Kong being put out by Star Ace/ X-Plus. Wish we could get a 62 Kong, but I doubt that will ever happen.
View attachment 491930

I have the first Kong release, and would've preferred this one with the action pose, but I really don't need a skullcrawler. I don't get how that's the only option. Makes it a much larger, more expensive piece that fewer people will purchase over an awesome looking Kong by himself.

Looks like you can get the skullcrawler by itself too. Sideshow has it, plus the standard and deluxe set. Not sure why they don't have just Kong. I didn't realize at first that this is just the 2.0 Kong that was solicited previously and now you can get it with the skullcrawler.
skullcrawler_kong-skull-island_feature.jpg

As much as I like the new Godzilla real shame we didn?t get a 200 million cgi version of 89 or 95.

I would say that 14/19 really comes close to being a modern cgi representation of 2000 since 2000 is the only TOHO Godzilla that has a forward leaning base slouch pose, well at least the most forward leaning of them all anyways.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Regarding Spiral Studio, do you feel like losing a lot with the Standard ver. without the Deluxe Ghidorah base and the light-up feature?

Regarding Spiral Studio, do you feel like losing a lot with the Standard ver. without the Deluxe Ghidorah base and the light-up feature?

although the base is nice, I can see huge problems with the light up feature failing as is so often the case.

Back