Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also can't wait to display it next to my Gigantics, here's a in scale pre-vis.

@gojiman
Are both these figures in about 1/255 scale am I correct? Godzilla's actual height is 393 ft and the figure is 47cm. How do you measure Ghidorah's scale?

@gojiman
Are both these figures in about 1/255 scale am I correct? Godzilla's actual height is 393 ft and the figure is 47cm. How do you measure Ghidorah's scale?

Yes, both are in scale here. KG in 2019 is 521 ft which is 1.32 times 393 ft and since the KG figure is 62cm from head to toe, it's also exactly 1.32 times 47cm:wink1:
They are perfect together.

Thank you. But the scale of both figures is about 1/255 correct? Not great at math.

I'm trying to look for miniatures in about that scale so I can put together a little diorama.

That photo wasn't mine. It was from facebook.

Ah, I saw that in your message. My apologies for any confusion.

I have a standard Gigantic X-Plus Shin coming in next week and was looking at how I'm going to display it with my other figures.

Saw these on clearance at Walmart.

IMG_20200121_101703.jpg

Well, the 89 might be the first Neca Godzilla I get. Just haven't been all that overwhelmed with them. The price point is nice, but I need accuracy more than anything. Hard to pass on Biogoji as it is my favorite.

Actually yes 03 also does look good but I?m just not a fan.

2000 remains my favorite for anything TOHO Japanese related post 2000.

For american I prefer 19 over 14.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree on both points, I do like the 2002/2003 though, sort of combines things from Showa with the 2000 suit. I have a 6” Bandai so this is welcome variety.

ERfYdQyUUAAxf-2.jpg

Bought this off another collector. My biggest grail piece within recent years.

Second X-Plus, First Gigantic series.

Back