Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is the small one SHF Figuarts? Jeez, so many collectibles so little space and money.

Not yet, first batch is all capped. Gonna do it as soon as the next one opens, or get the Deluxe if it?s good.

I'm interested in that Ghidorah statue but after I got SH Figuarts... maybe not. Wish the wings spreads in lower position. That thing may took up entire room just to display it. Now imagine displaying it with X-Plus Godzilla. Yikes.

Not yet, first batch is all capped. Gonna do it as soon as the next one opens, or get the Deluxe if it?s good.

Make sure you understand that there will only be regular version available if people who ordered one upgrade to the deluxe. There isn't a second batch. I for one really doubt I will upgrade. That base takes up an entire dining room table.

• "VS-KGS001: King Ghidorah Standard Edition" is now sold out on our website. We will accept 'Pre-order' for another batch in the first week of January should there be stock available due to early customers upgrading to Deluxe Edition.

Make sure you understand that there will only be regular version available if people who ordered one upgrade to the deluxe. There isn't a second batch. I for one really doubt I will upgrade. That base takes up an entire dining room table.

• "VS-KGS001: King Ghidorah Standard Edition" is now sold out on our website. We will accept 'Pre-order' for another batch in the first week of January should there be stock available due to early customers upgrading to Deluxe Edition.

Yeah I do realize that, got the email notification from Spiral today too. Well in worst cast scenario I'll have to pay more and get the Deluxe. Either way it'll be sitting next to my Gigantic G19 in due time :).

Selling my Gigantic G19

Just too much space and I guess I am just more in love with the classic styles.

[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif]https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=233143&p=10237270#post10237270

81868799_466535514265760_6755333689401409536_n.jpg81227969_464505797598252_7524419846574964736_n.jpg

[/FONT]

The Spiral Studio King Ghidorah Standard version is available again! Just preordered mine:).

Congrats! I just hope the final product looks as awesome as the proto.

fbc735_5a669d342e3240dea33d89cc68e1f092_mv2_d_2588_1618_s_2.jpg

Thanks Xb24, I just did some quick math for this and the Gigantic G19 and they match exactly as they should. The KG in Kotm is 521ft vs 393ft for Godzilla so the former is exactly 1/3 taller. Now the Spiral figure is 62cm head to toe vs the 47cm Gigantic and that is also 1/3 in height difference! Man they're gonna look so fricken GOOD next to each other:yess:

Also heard the DX version would have different pose in the necks, can't wait to see how they look like.

12F53AEC-C668-4C5B-965E-4A21EF9B9DF0.jpg

Picked up Playmates Kong today, a pretty decent figure for $13 and nice to finally have a 6” scale Kong figure and he scales with the Lanard Skullcrawler.

I love my Neca 1964. Any rumors as to the next Neca Goji? I personally would like to see the 2002 version or Millennium. 2005 would be OK, but any of the 1970's version would be a hard sell for me :rotfl
View attachment 473656

I like him more and more. I use to think the 62 was the best they did, but I think the 64 is my new favorite from NECA.

For me, I would prefer any of the 70s Godzilla just because that was what I watched growing up and didn't get into the newer movies as much

I like him more and more. I use to think the 62 was the best they did, but I think the 64 is my new favorite from NECA.

For me, I would prefer any of the 70s Godzilla just because that was what I watched growing up and didn't get into the newer movies as much

The 62 is done differently these days.when Neca first released him, he had a greenish and shiny look to his body.now he has a drier grey tree bark look to him like the 64.

Even the 54 looks less plasticky.

Back