Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well my nightmares confirmed, looks like they’re releasing Forms 2 and 3 together instead of spaced out. This is going to make my wallet weep.

IMG_0447.jpeg

]

Edit: for whatever reason, links aren’t showing up for me

Last edited:
Got in the SHM Minus One yesterday.

The tail is segmented and articulated all the way to the tip, the spines are all hard plastic and feel a bit fragile. Any mishaps and some would snap off no doubt.

The sculpt captures him perfectly, overall pretty happy with the figure. It'd be cool if they also made his original form on Odo Island.

Attachments

• 20240103_200138.jpg
    20240103_200138.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240103_200239.jpg
    20240103_200239.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240103_200200.jpg
    20240103_200200.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Got in the SHM Minus One yesterday.

The tail is segmented and articulated all the way to the tip, the spines are all hard plastic and feel a bit fragile. Any mishaps and some would snap off no doubt.

The sculpt captures him perfectly, overall pretty happy with the figure. It'd be cool if they also made his original form on Odo Island.
Godzilla Store Japan has a Bandai MMS figure of the Odo Island form if you’re interested: ムービーモンスターシリーズ 呉爾羅(2023): トイ/フィギュア/ゴジラ・ストア | GODZILLA STORE

True that 🥲

Whoooaa, almost the whole family!
Do send pictures of them all!!
Yep, that’s $400 + shipping worth of family right there. It’ll be an interesting experience to say the least seeing that I ordered these straight from EzHobi. I have seen these up on BBTS and other stores. I want to see if I’m saving any money.

There will definitely be pictures! Now I’m just waiting for the email to pay off my balance.

Yep, that’s $400 + shipping worth of family right there. It’ll be an interesting experience to say the least seeing that I ordered these straight from EzHobi. I have seen these up on BBTS and other stores. I want to see if I’m saving any money.

There will definitely be pictures! Now I’m just waiting for the email to pay off my balance.
Indeed it is a large family.. but beautiful nonetheless!
I hope you managed to save some money with EzHobi!

Will sit nicely and wait for lovely pictures! 😌

Back