Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got this gigantic for $350 shipped. Was that a good price?

DIA2-XPLUS-GIG-GODZILLA-62-B-2T.jpg

Yeah, I saw they were ready last night on facebook. Hopefully, Jason at Awesome Collector will let us all know who ordered from him soon that they are going to ship out within the next week or so.

He has an amazing shelf presence complete domination just wow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed. I still love the Kaiyodo Shin Godzilla and X-Plus Burning Godzilla but this 2019 Gigantic is just all kinds of greatness. Can't wait for mine to ship.

I've never owned an X-Plus gigantic or any x-plus figure yet. Are they heavy? The G19 will be my 1st piece.

I've never owned an X-Plus gigantic or any x-plus figure yet. Are they heavy? The G19 will be my 1st piece.

Heavy compared to smaller vinyls (in part due to the resin they typically pour in the feet and tail), but lighter than they look.

Mine has arrived and it looks absolutely breathtaking in person, love the sheer size and ludicrous amount of detail on offer. Phone pictures do it no justice but here they are.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg

Not sure what quality of paint work X-Plus would deliver, but the size and pose of the Gigantic 2019 really beg for a burning Godzilla version.

Absolutely breathtaking in those simple photos I can only imagine in person.

Like Maul said a burning version would be insane!

The raised tail with stand doesn?t bug me as much as I thought it would.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know it's very specific, but they could have made the stand a block of ice to add environment, in the big wide show where Ghidorah and Godzilla square off, he has his tail up in the air like this.

Back