Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got one of those bootleg Showa Monsterarts scale Ghidorahs in from eBay today. It looks like how it does in the pics, new sculpt, came with the flight stand from the Special Color version, but doesn't fit this mold. But that's a bonus if you've just got the regular Ghidorah. Almost no paint on him except for the head and toes. I will take pics sometime but it's not bad for the money, it was like $70-72 shipped? I'd recommend the seller but he got his account deleted, so maybe he did some shady stuff but I got my item!

I got one of those bootleg Showa Monsterarts scale Ghidorahs in from eBay today. It looks like how it does in the pics, new sculpt, came with the flight stand from the Special Color version, but doesn't fit this mold. But that's a bonus if you've just got the regular Ghidorah. Almost no paint on him except for the head and toes. I will take pics sometime but it's not bad for the money, it was like $70-72 shipped? I'd recommend the seller but he got his account deleted, so maybe he did some shady stuff but I got my item!
Same thing for me. Bought one end of August, came mid September. But after it got to the states guys eBay got shut down.
Really nice. Wish there was a video on how to kinda go about painting him. Never painted a figure before.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Same thing for me. Bought one end of August, came mid September. But after it got to the states guys eBay got shut down.
Really nice. Wish there was a video on how to kinda go about painting him. Never painted a figure before.

That's so weird. That happened when I got mine a few weeks back. So everyone selling this is going to get shut down?

That's so weird. That happened when I got mine a few weeks back. So everyone selling this is going to get shut down?
I guess some people complain. On mine it had 2019 one on the pictures. So was thinking it was cuz of that.

I feel like the guy's selling this are mostly selling KO items like NECA and stuff and get blasted in feedback for those and that's what causes it since there is no legit release for this figure. This is just such an unusual thing to have a full figure like this that's a totally new sculpt like this. Mine came in a styrofoam box with everything bagged and bubble wrapped separately, so had to put the legs, head, tail, and wings obviously together.

I feel like the guy's selling this are mostly selling KO items like NECA and stuff and get blasted in feedback for those and that's what causes it since there is no legit release for this figure. This is just such an unusual thing to have a full figure like this that's a totally new sculpt like this. Mine came in a styrofoam box with everything bagged and bubble wrapped separately, so had to put the legs, head, tail, and wings obviously together.
Same for mine came in styrofoam box. But tails and wings were separate. Head, necks and body was together.

Are you guys getting this? I just want to see the actual product first (not just a render) before committing to an order. Also don't know if X-Plus has plans doing one too.
72653542_524926051411390_8443463000181964800_o.jpg

Are you guys getting this? I just want to see the actual product first (not just a render) before committing to an order. Also don't know if X-Plus has plans doing one too.
View attachment 468203

That looks amazing. Just went to the site. Definitely would be more expensive than X-Plus, but you just don't know what you'll get with X-Plus if anything.

Just placed an order. This is a magnificent piece. Pictures look incredible. If X-Plus does make one, I'll order that too, but not passing on this.

Something fans came up with . He?s the more aloof one and became popular cause of it

I did some measurement comparison of this Ghidorah with the X-Plus Gigantic G19, it seems they're not quite in scale yet with KG being a little smaller still, which is a disappointment. Really wish X-Plus would make their own KG and in perfect scale with Gigantic G19. That said the render looks amazing and I wonder if they would be making Godzilla too in the future.

This is in scale with the X-Plus Godzilla 2019 according to Spiral Studio:
Screenshot_20191013-192109_Instagram.jpg

And I'm sure the support rods will be hardly noticeable. Lol!

Yeah, that will be interesting. I thought about whether or not being done in light resin would make a difference, if it would hold up by itself, but the breakage factor would scare me too much.

Back