Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello guys! want to ask something, how much is the acceptable price for X-Plus Yuji Sakai Shin Godzila 2016 Ric limited version? I want to buy one but all I can find for sale online has crazy prices. $500++, sheesh!

Hello guys! want to ask something, how much is the acceptable price for X-Plus Yuji Sakai Shin Godzila 2016 Ric limited version? I want to buy one but all I can find for sale online has crazy prices. $500++, sheesh!

The Shins go up in price after they are released, and the Sakai is very popular. I have the RIC Sakai Shin, and I paid right at $350(shipping inc) for it. I would keep an eye out, and you may be able to find one cheaper. I would also check on the X-Plus Kaiju Collectors' Club Group on facebook.

The Shins go up in price after they are released, and the Sakai is very popular. I have the RIC Sakai Shin, and I paid right at $350(shipping inc) for it. I would keep an eye out, and you may be able to find one cheaper. I would also check on the X-Plus Kaiju Collectors' Club Group on facebook.

Thanks a lot for the reply!! Yeah, it's so good! I haven't seen it in person, but I'm curious about what you think of it.. Do you think it's the best Shin figure (aside from the Gigantic) so far?
And I've also tried to join the FB group, already answered the questions, just waiting for the admin to check it and hopefully approved it hahaha. Thank you so much for the suggestion! :)

Thanks a lot for the reply!! Yeah, it's so good! I haven't seen it in person, but I'm curious about what you think of it.. Do you think it's the best Shin figure (aside from the Gigantic) so far?
And I've also tried to join the FB group, already answered the questions, just waiting for the admin to check it and hopefully approved it hahaha. Thank you so much for the suggestion! :)

You're welcome. I really like the Sakai Shin, and it is a great representation. I have all of the X-Plus Shins, with the exception of the standard Sakai and the gigantic open mouth, and I like them all. The pose of the Gigantic Shin really suits the first RIC version with the purple highlights. I have to say that my favorite X-Plus Shin is my standard Gigantic. It is such a bad ass figure. With all of that said, the Sakai Shin probably is the best Shin that X-Plus has produced.

You're welcome. I really like the Sakai Shin, and it is a great representation. I have all of the X-Plus Shins, with the exception of the standard Sakai and the gigantic open mouth, and I like them all. The pose of the Gigantic Shin really suits the first RIC version with the purple highlights. I have to say that my favorite X-Plus Shin is my standard Gigantic. It is such a bad ass figure. With all of that said, the Sakai Shin probably is the best Shin that X-Plus has produced.

Wow, I'm sure you got awesome Gojira collection!! And yes, I would love to have the Gigantic Shin but the price has gone crazy with that one. So I think I'll focus on getting the Ric version of the Sakai Shin! (and I'm sure it's not gonna be easy to get one below $500 now, lol)

Well noted! thanks so much, your words made me more focused to get the Sakai Shin RIC version!
So if we are talking cross brands, what do you think is the best Shin Goji figure?

I just got in my 62 Godzilla Monsterarts. He looks really great, expensive but glad i got it.

IMG_6336.JPG

What the hell did they do to rodan lmao

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

What the hell did they do to rodan lmao

Rodan looks like he's flashing his naughty bits - "Look at my excitement!", Godzilla has no idea what's going on while Ghidorah expresses his extreme shock at the sight of Rodan's privates, and Mothra is trying to fly away to make a #MeToo report about Rodan's harassment.

Well noted! thanks so much, your words made me more focused to get the Sakai Shin RIC version!
So if we are talking cross brands, what do you think is the best Shin Goji figure?

I love the X-Plus stuff, but the Banpresto Shin is really nice. It was also sculpted by Sakai, and you can get them relatively cheap; $100-150. It is a little short though coming in at around 9" or so.

I love the X-Plus stuff, but the Banpresto Shin is really nice. It was also sculpted by Sakai, and you can get them relatively cheap; $100-150. It is a little short though coming in at around 9" or so.

Thank you so much! I really value your opinion. I am in the right track then! hopefully I can get that lovely X-Plus monster soon! :)

Back