Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, I'm waiting for it as well. Not real sure how I feel about his design though. I have the SHMA figure and it is cool, but
still not sure if I'm a fan of this look. Maybe after seeing the movie, I will like the design more.

Yea that giant Bandai will be cool. I've thought about getting it, but I have way too much stuff on
preorder, so I'm gonna wait. I'm guessing that X-Plus will make a figure of the Ani-Goji, and I will
probably get one of those. I feel your pain on running out of display space. :lol

I love this!! Don't know how I missed it. Came out in 2016.

1954 train gripper may now have widespread release and no longer just an exclusive.
"X-Plus’ January announcements reveal that there will now be more options for collectors to get their claws on one."

30cm-Godzilla-1954-Train-Front.jpg

Did anyone happen to get this and do you recommend it.
I do see several on eBay though $175-$500

Last edited:
I love this!! Don't know how I missed it. Came out in 2016.

1954 train gripper made have widespread release and no longer just an exclusive.
"X-Plus’ January announcements reveal that there will now be more options for collectors to get their claws on one."

30cm-Godzilla-1954-Train-Front.jpg

Did anyone happen to get this and do you recommend it.
I do see several on eBay though $175-$500

This wasn't an exclusive. You could purchase it at any of the normal sources. The exclusive version came with the base.
Catalog-30-Godzilla-1954-Train-Big.jpg

This wasn't an exclusive. You could purchase it at any of the normal sources. The exclusive version came with the base.
View attachment 387494

Yeah I knew that. I was just " " an X-plus blog and they were talking about the locations you could get it at.
I guess at first it was limited to just a few vendors, then they changed that. Guess I should have put the entire "" ""

I took a look at a few video reviews, seems like a stellar figure.
A bit stylized on many parts, so it's not completely 1954 suit accurate.
But still, I love the look and feel of the figure.
They have some color version as well now, but I think I actually prefer
the black and white non-exclusive version.

I definite buy for me in the next few weeks.
It will go great next to my 64.

Last edited:
Definitely a centerpiece, that's for sure. It's a shame he didn't have those teeth in the film. :lol

I really can't get motivated to watch this. Then again, I don't like anime either (which is like a sin for Godzilla nerds apparantly). I don't know if it's a Japanese culture thing or what but I don't see what the two have in common at all.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Well guys, thanks to some of your recommendations I bought my first Godzilla figures. I wanted to just represent him as an older version, and a newer one. Being that these are my first, I don't have much to compare to, but the build quality on the 1964 kinda sucks. His left leg at the hip and foot fell off taking him outta the box, and other joints seem very loose. While there are a couple loose joints on the 2000, it seems like they put more effort into it. IMG_1316.jpg
IMG_1315.jpg

I watched the anime Godzilla this evening. It was ok in my opinion, not great, but it didn't suck.

burtial, unfortunately loose joints and appendages falling off is a common issue with the SHMA figures.
They are easy enough to fix though, as long as there isn't any actual breakage.

Also if you have crazy gaps with the 64 don't worry it's common. The joints can be stretched or pulled a bit to minimize the gaps around the thighs and/or spines

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Well guys, thanks to some of your recommendations I bought my first Godzilla figures. I wanted to just represent him as an older version, and a newer one. Being that these are my first, I don't have much to compare to, but the build quality on the 1964 kinda sucks. His left leg at the hip and foot fell off taking him outta the box, and other joints seem very loose. While there are a couple loose joints on the 2000, it seems like they put more effort into it. View attachment 387986
View attachment 387985

Bummer. I have the 64 Emergance Godzilla and his joints are just fine... Maybe they tightened up the Emergance version?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back