Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just ordered the Mothra 64 Ric Boy!!! This will be my first godzilla xplus!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Looks ****ing awesome! (Not my pic)
image.jpg

yeah post pics!!!mine will arrive next week.this is my first x plus godzilla and its a gigantic series lol

Here is my BIG GMK Godzilla 2001. I missed out on this kit a year or two ago when it was resin, but it has been released as a vinyl kit and a prepaint. This one is the kit that I had finished by Bill 'Craftbeast' Craft. Next to the '54, this is my absolute favorite, if inaccurate, rendition of Gojira.

gmk1.jpg

gmk2.jpg

gmk3.jpg

gmk4.jpg

BTW, here is a pic showing how big it is. (Not my pic)

gig_gmk_11.jpg

Saw a loose monsterarts Biollante $319. Is that a good deal? Thing is awesome. Just wasn't sure if that was overpriced

Went home for a quick lunch break.And this beast arrived at my door.gonna post up a review tonightuploadfromtaptalk1444153130397.jpguploadfromtaptalk1444153145292.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Congrats. Do you love him?

I'm honestly expecting to not be blown away but hopefully I'm wrong.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

From initial impression just opening the box I was very impressed.i didn't get a chance to take him out cuz I had to leave for work.

Yes!!!this is why g2k yuji Sakai is my favorite godzilla.the spine is nuts!.

Just unpacked my G2k. I love Yuji Sakai, but I've almost become complacent with his stuff. It's like, oh, another perfect sculpt by Yuji. Nothing to comment on, let's move on. I do have one complaint about this and it has nothing to do with the sculpt, which is killer. I'm really not liking the huge gap where the tail joins the body. Even on the box art, it is quite noticeable. It's one thing I've always disliked about vinyl. With resin, you pin and glue and and the seam disappears. With vinyl, there can be issues, not always, but usually when excessive weight or length is involved. In this case you get a tail stand which in all honesty I think is just a little short, but that aside, there isn't enough of a male connector to really secure the tail. It kinda just flops around.

The tail issue does not diminish the piece for me. There is really something alive about this one. The suit design is exceptional to start. Then there is the capturing of all the detail, teeth are nice and sharp. Lastly is the pose, which really is dynamic and gives you the sense that this is a real creature. This one definitely does not make you think guy in a suit. I'll try to post some pictures shortly.

Back