Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, that looks like butt. I'm pretty sure the monster arts figure will be a little more detailed. The legs still look like poo.

This design, from what I have seen, just won't look very nice on a shelf. It really looks like a 70's Ultra-Man monster design.

First product leaked.

1506057_10202875508358784_744971002_n.jpg

This is a $10 book/figure combo that's been floating on Amazon.

I like everything but the feet. It's really hurting the design.

But...it's a crappy looking toy. So i'm not too fussed.

And on that note, apparently the toy embargo will be lifted in January. So we'll be seeing stuff real soon.

Last edited:
This new movie interests me, but why oh why do people feel they need to put there "spin" on tried and true designs? Surely they must have gotten negative reactions to those horrid feet when they were showing off the designs? I just dont understand. :gah:

I can't believe these toys are being released so early. Back in my day summer movie toys would release in March or April. Asm2 and cap2 toys are already out and now godzilla is coming soon aswell. Damn this would of been great for when spidey 3 was coming out and I was dying to get figures but had to wait for march to get them.

Interesting that nobody mentioned that "scar" thing on his chest. Hmm.

I don't think it's a scar, most of his skin textures are taken from crocodiles and alligators and it just looks like a skin pattern to his belly and it may be a slightly lighter shade of color.

I don't think it's a scar, most of his skin textures are taken from crocodiles and alligators and it just looks like a skin pattern to his belly and it may be a slightly lighter shade of color.

Yeah, I'm seeing that now as well.

It's a godzilla action figure from Japan. It's from Bandai's Monster Arts line. Nicely sculpted and painted with good articulation given the subject matter.

Just Pre Ordered my first X-plus Godzilla. It's the 1964 cm version. I see they are starting to rerelease these here in the US which is nice since I missed these the first time around. I hope they rerelease the 30cm 1962 version. Not sure how many more I would get since 62 and 64 are my fav. suits. Looking forward to having one of these in hand.

As long as the movie is great then Godzilla having my aunt Ida's cankles is of little concern for me.

I don't know. I think it would bug me every time I looked at it on my shelf. But I'll just have to get creative with it. Maybe I'll build a little diorama and have his ankles hiding behind a Best Buy or a KFC. :D

Back