God of War - Kratos Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for your support, I appreciate your experience. I got a PM from MercWithAMouth one day after he posted here, I made him a few questions and asked for a full refund and got no reply.

In any case, let's keep this place for the figure, the photos and the Kratos game, they look fantastic and they worth your time.

Well, I will send you a PM asking about my problem, just to know if I have some options other than asking and claiming, but I don't want to bother you or get more people involved.

Thanks a lot to all.

So awesome that you guys are working it out. Good to see Merc man up, it would have been a shame if this had to go into a law enforcement situation.

back on topic, cant wait for my Kratos to ship! I just got confirmation email of my order being processed for early shpiment! HURRY SIDESHOW!

So awesome that you guys are working it out. Good to see Merc man up, it would have been a shame if this had to go into a law enforcement situation.

back on topic, cant wait for my Kratos to ship! I just got confirmation email of my order being processed for early shpiment! HURRY SIDESHOW!
I don't think that has happened yet. This situation is unresolved, as far as I understand, and I've been following from the start.

Anyways, congrats on your Kratos! :rock

Yep it was only right.
I was being stubborn and didn't see the situation from the other side. I guess I can always get a new Punisher com. later on.

Back on topic, still looking for this beautiful piece.

OT but I picked up the DC Direct God Of War figures and it's a huge fail on the Kratos figure, but the other 3 came out alright. I had to buy it since I had PO'd it through my LCS. I can't believe how awesome the Batman AA figures are and how crappy these GOW figures came out.

OT but I picked up the DC Direct God Of War figures and it's a huge fail on the Kratos figure, but the other 3 came out alright. I had to buy it since I had PO'd it through my LCS. I can't believe how awesome the Batman AA figures are and how crappy these GOW figures came out.

Wow! That bad? Any pics? Would appreciate it.

Wow! That bad? Any pics? Would appreciate it.

Even though I don't collect WOW figures, but I think they are nicely made. I expected the GOW figures to turn out like them. I'm at work now but I don't think I'll even open them, maybe I'll sell them later on.
But here's a review from youtube.

[ame="https://youtu.be/v7vSKauNyHA"]302 Found[/ame]

Man that does suck! Didn't think they would be this bad. I keep my figures unopened, but that still won't be a reason to get this.

Boo DC Direct!

Hey everyone. I got this backordered and it's stated to be shipped around July. So will I get an early notice like PO items or just be charged right off? Sorry idk how backorders work

So I finish God of War tonight. The final trophy pops up. The audio for the final cinematic is playing in the background but the image on the screen is frozen. So I let it finish. I power down. And now my drive won't spin. :banghead :cuss

Back