God of War - Kratos Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got an email that they have a small shipment just come in, I think im gonna grab it.

Same here friend. Mine was for the REG backordered. As much as I want it right now, I can't take it. Too much $$ that I'ma waste this month. Gonna have to wait till July :(

Haha...! He has not replied my PM's since he posted in Punisher Thread, weeks ago!

Refund me now, please.

I'll go to police, man. And claim in Paypal for fraud.

Did he refund you yet?

Let me know, I can make something happen. Ive had this happen to me before, I work for the police so we can send someone to his house (his local police dept) and he either has to pay it up right there or go to jail until its paid. I sold a LOTR sword a while ago, and he ended up taking back payment, so I let his local police know and they dragged him out of his house and I had my payment within days lol. I know you dont live in this country so its difficult to take care of these problems overseas.

Last edited:
What you are doing is great SRT, there are dbags out there that think they can get away with what they are doing but they won't.

I highly doubt it was even sent. I posted something to nowornever and he got it no problems at all. Not saying things don't get lost, but no proof of postage? Tracking? Insurance? :nono

Last edited:
Did he refund you yet?

Let me know, I can make something happen. Ive had this happen to me before, I work for the police so we can send someone to his house (his local police dept) and he either has to pay it up right there or go to jail until its paid. I sold a LOTR sword a while ago, and he ended up taking back payment, so I let his local police know and they dragged him out of his house and I had my payment within days lol. I know you dont live in this country so its difficult to take care of these problems overseas.

Thanks for your support, I appreciate your experience. I got a PM from MercWithAMouth one day after he posted here, I made him a few questions and asked for a full refund and got no reply.

In any case, let's keep this place for the figure, the photos and the Kratos game, they look fantastic and they worth your time.

Well, I will send you a PM asking about my problem, just to know if I have some options other than asking and claiming, but I don't want to bother you or get more people involved.

Thanks a lot to all.

GTFO :thwak. Took you over a year to play the best game on PS3 :lol :)

Great game isn't it?

I got in on the God of War craze a little late. I finished one, waited a bit, finished two, and then played the demo of GOW 3. I didn't want to rush in and finish 3 just becuase I didn't want to not have a God of War title to play. :slap :cuckoo: :lol

I got in on the God of War craze a little late. I finished one, waited a bit, finished two, and then played the demo of GOW 3. I didn't want to rush in and finish 3 just becuase I didn't want to not have a God of War title to play. :slap :cuckoo: :lol

Better late than never friend. It's good to wait.......... but not a whole year!:gah:

:lol jk. Hope you enjoyed it

Back