God of War - Kratos Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's out for delivery today :panic: though I'm at work :( maybe they will leave it around the back or with a neighbour :D

More pics of Blade of Olympus pics

Here are some more pics of the Blade of olympus. Changed the colors a little bit. Also need to darken in low spots on gold. Let me know what you guys think. thanks.

Me to :D I just won the collections edition trilogy on eBay :yess: Everything but the games (which I already have) Pandoras box will look great displayed with this :banana

Me to :D I just won the collections edition trilogy on eBay :yess: Everything but the games (which I already have) Pandoras box will look great displayed with this :banana

Wow, you are really a fan of this series. I never played GOW. No time for games but I love them. :(

GOW is one of my favourite series. I love Greek mythology though, always did as a kid :D after Jason and the argonauts etc :lol

I started playing the game again. One more trophy and I platinum it :yess: think I'll platinum the first to also :D

Back