God of War - Kratos Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking about getting this, but I'm worried that they'll come out with a Kratos down the line that I like more (e.g., dynamic dose, 1/4th scale, "Kratos: The Prize Diorama"). I like God of War, but I think I'd only want one statue to represent the character. This is a very nice statue though, as everyone's pictures show. Hrm.

Mostly in agreement with Barb, however, I believe there's still the possibility they'll release dioramas from God of War. Especially considering this one sold well.

Here is a WIP of the blade of olympus. It might be a little small in scale but I think it would look kinda goofy any larger. I also created new hands with magnets to go with it. Im going to create the head of helios for the left hand once I get a chance. Let me know what you guys think.
Thanks.

Its the same sword the 7 inch Neca ares armor figure comes with, only 4 or 5 times larger. I did use that as a reference. It helped out a lot.

Its the same sword the 7 inch Neca ares armor figure comes with, only 4 or 5 times larger. I did use that as a reference. It helped out a lot.

I thought that one was about 7" long :confused:
What did you make yours from? How did you do the hands?

Anyone any pics of this with other pieces? Just for scale comparison
Sorry about the quality, but here's a quickie. Conan is a bit in front of Kratos because of the lean of the pose. Kratos is also on a stand to make better use of the space in the Besta...

kratosconan.jpg

Back