God of War - Kratos Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol I take it eBay is the way to get it? Wait list would be too late now?

Yea... Just find the price cheap if you don't need ex. Ex is a little more now. I won't wait , he is a amazing piece, you won't regret !!

Never tried the game but I've seen this statue in my LCS and it's fantastic ! I'm always drawn to it everytime I walk in there and I have no idea what he is :lol

Thanks guys :D is the EX worth that much more?
Simple answer? Yes. It's the EX. They always hold their value better than the reg.
Never tried the game but I've seen this statue in my LCS and it's fantastic ! I'm always drawn to it everytime I walk in there and I have no idea what he is :lol
He's a badass Spartan!!!

leonidasBananaStuffer.gif

Oh, I think we can all dig that. Every piece we desire cannot make it into our collection, unless you are one of those few members that seem to have an endless supply of $$$.

Well I'm single, with kid, mortgage, car payment, etc...I make a really good salary but it's not endless money.

Well I'm single, with kid, mortgage, car payment, etc...I make a really good salary but it's not endless money.
Exaclty. We all have our financial challenges. We buy what we can. Some pieces simply don't make the cut because of whatever reason. Kids, ex, debt, space, etc. It's a given. That's another reason why this hobby rocks. Even if you're rich as hell, someone else is gonna have a piece that you don't have.

That gif is awesome :rotfl. I mean should I hold out for an EX or just go with a reg. I have found a reg :naughty

I put myself on the wait list for an EX and ordered a reg. Reg is backordered and won't ship until July. If the ex hasn't converted by then I don't think it wil :) and I'll just go With the reg. I'd like the options of the ex, but only see it being displayed with reg blades anyway :D

I put myself on the wait list for an EX and ordered a reg. Reg is backordered and won't ship until July. If the ex hasn't converted by then I don't think it wil :) and I'll just go With the reg. I'd like the options of the ex, but only see it being displayed with reg blades anyway :D

true. to me he looks much more like the kratos i know from GOW 1-3

Good luck on a conversion, but it sounds like it doesn't really matter much anyway. You are gonna dig this in person, I guarantee! Congrats. It was a wise decision. Now you can focus on the little things in life. :)

Back