God of War - Kratos Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kratos Ex. #101 came in today! Love everything from the sculpt, to the paint, to his badass expression! The one thing is, athough it is a nice size, 1/4 would've been a little more perfect.

IMG_0730.jpg

IMG_0734.jpg

IMG_0735.jpg

IMG_0743.jpg

IMG_0740.jpg

IMG_0747.jpg

IMG_0761.jpg

Got my Excl today! #516 or so. Love it aside from the horrible paint on the arm chains... so sloppy and one layered. Also the swap out hands don't fit all that snug which worries me.
I have the same problems with this piece. The chains on the forearms are the worst part of the paint. The change-o pieces are shifty at best. Even with these issues, I love this piece!
Great pics, brother! Congrats!

Just got the Ex and Reg, and see that the hands don't match on the Ex and the chains are horrible which was already mentioned other than that I do love this piece and now I have something to display with Pandora's box.

PICT0148.jpg

PICT0149.jpg

PICT0150.jpg

PICT0151.jpg

PICT0152.jpg

PICT0153.jpg

PICT0154.jpg

PICT0155.jpg

PICT0157.jpg

LOL...no problem, actually let me correct myself it was the Collectors Edition of GOW3.

LOL...no problem, actually let me correct myself it was the Collectors Edition of GOW3.

Looks great Chen!

I too have the GOW3 Pandoras Box.

Had to pre order it before release date as they are all sold once arrived in AUS, cuz everyone pre orders one to secure a Box.

I did the same here thru Amazon.

The cool thing is it's in perfect scale of Kratos just as it was in the game

Got mine in the other day, in one word...awesome. Very nice paint and size, sure quarter scale would be cool but I am ok with its size. Still pretty good, I got him and PF ToD Indy in on the same day and I think I like this a bit more. Hmm...

hmm everyone keeps commenting on the size
does it really feel like a 12 inch figure on a base?

Back