God of War - Kratos Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the exclusive is back IN-stock at sideshow and easily had. Im not surprised, the statue just lost a lot of potential buyers with the new photos that showed lowered quality from the original.

next stop gc section.

God, that looks mazing.
Way...WAAAAY better then sideshows.
And more accurate too.
His muscular mass is too much on Sideshow´ s and he has the wrong blades for a GOWIII Kratos.

I have play the 1 and 2 on ps2, yesterday I got the 3rd, and the funny part is I just find out the ex weapon is on the 3rd, but I still like the other weapon, it looks way cool then the ss !!

I'm not a huge gamer...nor am i a big God of War fan...but this is one Statue (EX) i wish i picked up.

:slap

AWESOME SCULPT

DSC06374.jpg

Kratos would destroy the Hulk!

I'm not a huge gamer...nor am i a big God of War fan...but this is one Statue (EX) i wish i picked up.

:slap

AWESOME SCULPT

Nor have I ever played the or own a PS3. Not saying that I wouldn't have played if it was on the 360. I'm a Xbox man and that's as far as my gaming stretches.

Finally picked up my exclusive on Saturday. What a great statue. Upon first inspection/first impression, only two things I'm dissappointed with... The sloppily painted chains (like most everyone else's) on his arms and the fact that it's not 1/4 scale. Other than that, REALLY NICE! :clap

Also picked up the GOW3 Ultimate Edition with Pandora's box to go with this statue. Not sure if the scales are an exact match but it'll have to be close enough. After all, I'm displaying Kratos with a Claw of Hades in his right hand and a Blade of Athena in his left hand so I'm not really all about accuracy. :lol

Back