God of War - Kratos Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got this shirt too. :yess:

060f8562.jpg

42571e03.jpg

That is an epic shirt, where can i get one?

well doesnt that usually tell us about when he will ship..............that would mean he ships around November?

Let's see what happens. Hopefully the sales are good on this and they also make Ares and Zeus statues.

I hope they do Zues,Hades, Posiedon and Athena to go with Kratos. Or at least some of the monsters from the game. A Minotaur,medusa or cyclops would be cool too.

Was anybody on the waitlist for the exclusive? Mine got converted today.

Mine just converted as well - very cool. As great a statue as it is, I knew people would be dropping out - just too much great stuff coming out.

My exclusive pre-order waitlist converted as well about a week ago. The switch out weapons option is awesome!

What? Switch out weapons??? The Hades claws can be switched with the swords in the exclusive version? I thought it was just the claws so I have both on pre-order. Guess I'll be cancelling the non exclusive then.

Whenever you look at the exclusive they usually have the exclusive item or piece shown in the picture so you have to go to the gallery to see that they also include the normal item.

What? Switch out weapons??? The Hades claws can be switched with the swords in the exclusive version? I thought it was just the claws so I have both on pre-order. Guess I'll be cancelling the non exclusive then.

Wow, so you didn't know? Now that I made you aware and saved you some mula by only ordering one version, maybe you can send me a tip? LOL jk

Wow, so you didn't know? Now that I made you aware and saved you some mula by only ordering one version, maybe you can send me a tip? LOL jk

No I didn't know because it didn't say anything in the specs on the website and only now after looking at it again I see the other hands in the picture gallery. To be honest I like the blades better I was gonna get the exclusive since it was limited to only 550. Figured I would flip it if the value went up later. Now Im just gonna cancel the regular one and keep the exclusive. Thanks for the heads up.

the description does say "additional switch out hand with claws for alternate display". Im prolly gonna display him with one of each weapon in either hand.

the description does say "additional switch out hand with claws for alternate display". Im prolly gonna display him with one of each weapon in either hand.

That doesn't sound like a bad idea. But that concept would work better if each arm was holding a different pose from one another.

My EX waitlist converted about a week ago as well. I ordered a reg just in case this didn't convert, but I'm glad to be getting the ex.

Back