God of War - Kratos Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder how many gamers saw this at SDCC, and even though they don't own a single statue, decided they had to have it?

I don't care what version of the blades he's holding or what boots he has on, Kratos looks ****ing awesome. Saw him at SDCC and it is a very impressive piece.

Just got this shirt too. :yess:

060f8562.jpg

42571e03.jpg

I wonder how many gamers saw this at SDCC, and even though they don't own a single statue, decided they had to have it?

Well, I can speak for myself. I only started collecting about two years ago, and I have yet to own a single statue. Initially, I wasn't interested at all in the Kratos maquette, but after I saw the online pics at SDCC, I absolutely had to get. I can't wait! :yess: :clap

Low on funds?

yeah...looking at buying a new condo and money is going to be a little tight for a while. so just thought i'd let people know in case they wanted my order...otherwise some random waitlister will be quite happy.

I personally don't think this statue looks too good at all. Maybe it looks cool for a $80 dollars statue, but $250+? No way buddy.

It looks great from the pictures but from what everybody is saying this statue was the best looking one in person at Comic Con and yes it would have been better if they stuck with the premium format decision and fixed the blades.

Yeah i don't know I haven't seen it in person but he looks too top-heavy, wrong blades, I'm not liking the look of the Hades blades, and I think the expression on his face looks goofy. As if he's smelling something funky or something I don't know. Kratos looks angry all the time, but not goofy.

Yeah he is supposed to have the Blades of Exile and yeah the face looks off but since this is the only statue of him out there it is a must buy. They could have done a much better job though. Maybe they are making Zeus and/or Ares and they will be better.

Yea , from sdcc I am crazy about him, so I pre order when I get back to the hotel in the same day, trust me the detail is crazy good!!!! This is the first one I brought from sideshow and I am getting start to have more!!!

Back