God of War - Kratos Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I don't think you guys understand what is wrong with this statue.

I know what YOU think is wrong with the statue.
You think just because Kratos has the Blades of Athena over the Blades of Exile that the statue is wrong. Newsflash, the Blades of Athena appear in God of War 3, honestly i would only care if Kratos had the Blades of Chaos (from GOW1) which he doesn't. The statue is fine the way it is. End of Story

Yeah it might be the end of your story, you seem very angry that they got your statue model wrong. Can't blame you.

"In the end, there will be only chaos!" That quote seems appropriate for this thread :lol :slap.

Kratos would be proud.

kratoschokeout.jpg

Yeah it might be the end of your story, you seem very angry that they got your statue model wrong. Can't blame you.

Hmmm yes i must be the one angry at the "statue model" :lol when all I have said about the piece is how good It looks. You have been the one who has been ranting on about how SS Screwed it up :wink1:

It just goes to show how people will eat anything that gets thrown their way.

If you have such a big issue with this don't buy it or go complain to SS and see if they fix it. :dunno

"In the end, there will be only chaos!" That quote seems appropriate for this thread :lol :slap.

Kratos would be proud.

kratoschokeout.jpg

:lol, I never meant for this thread to get out of control:slap.
Just wanted to point out something that I felt wasn't right.
This is still a BAD A$$ statue that I am happy we can all add
to our collection:clap:yess:

I bet Kratos makes his sandwiches like this also.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/yyuz4IB6Pbc&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/yyuz4IB6Pbc&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

What??? How???:google

I know someone that works in sideshow.... j/k

Actual, I bought a $100 SS gift card for $25. Then I bought a MGS figure that was in stock with the gift card but got an email today saying that they were out of stock for it. Since it was their fault, they said that I could use the $100 on any order and I used it on Kratos. :yess:

Actual, I bought a $100 SS gift card for $25. Then I bought a MGS figure that was in stock with the gift card but got an email today saying that they were out of stock for it. Since it was their fault, they said that I could use the $100 on any order and I used it on Kratos. :yess:

Now I know why SS locked down the codes in peoples wallets ;P j/k

But that was really awsome of them :clap

Nice. :) :hi5:

Back