God knows what's going on with Henry Cavill as Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup like I said rewatch MOS :lol

Better yet Black Panther.

While black panther is a great movie, the replay value sucks IMO, i'd rather watch the crapfest called TLJ again then BP. Maybe years down the road ill pop it in, and it will be like watching it for the first time again but ya i've seen BP 2 times and have no desire to watch it again. If i did i'd be compelled to use the fast forward button to skip to the main action scenes toward the end.

While black panther is a great movie, the replay value sucks IMO, i'd rather watch the crapfest called TLJ again then BP. Maybe years down the road ill pop it in, and it will be like watching it for the first time again but ya i've seen BP 2 times and have no desire to watch it again. If i did i'd be compelled to use the fast forward button to skip to the good parts.

I totally agree BP is near the bottom if not AT the very bottom of my MCU list YES even below IM3!

Khev knows this so it was an inside joke between him and I of me picking BP over a DCEU movie lol

But I hear ya BP is way over hyped.

No wait you just said great movie but replay value sucks make up your mind which one is it :lol

I totally agree BP is near the bottom if not AT the very bottom of my MCU list YES even below IM3!

Khev knows this so it was an inside joke between him and I of me picking BP over a DCEU movie lol

But I hear ya BP is way over hyped.

No wait you just said great movie but replay value sucks make up your mind which one is it :lol

Movies can be great but have ****** replay value... I mean there isnt much to explain here.. Mystic River is one that just comes to mind.. In terms of superhero movies the original Avengers is a great movie but it doesnt have good replay value for me. Again its all subjective. Thor Ragnarok on the other hand, i can watch that movie over and over. Also on the flip side, i do not like the last jedi, but i have watched it about 5 times, so while i hate it as a star wars movie, i actually must find some enjoyment in it to watch it multiple times. I cant put my finger on this, there are some movie i dont like but i can watch them multiple times, maybe its cause its like a filler on a screen while i am doing other things.. im really not sure.. hard to explain

In terms of superhero movies the original Avengers is a great movie but it doesnt have good replay value for me. Again its all subjective. Thor Ragnarok on the other hand, i can watch that movie over and over.

tenor.gif

Is it make an enemy out of Chakor day today? If you trash Civil War, I can perhaps promise you a quicker death. :rotfl

tenor.gif

Is it make an enemy out of Chakor day today? If you trash Civil War, I can perhaps promise you a quicker death. :rotfl

lol civil war has great replay value for me.. Again saying a movie doesn't have replay value isn't really trashing it.. I really like both BP and Original Avengers the first times I saw them but after a couple views whenever I pop them in the player I find myself wanting to change or fast forward through ****..

The thing with thor ragnarok is that is funny, maybe comedies tend to lend themselves to better replay value, laughing is fun and jokes never get old if done right. Also watching the lord of sparkles go full on lightning god is a treat.. I can watch that **** over and over. Same with the original GotG.. has great replay value for me

lol civil war has great replay value for me.. Again saying a movie doesn't have replay value isn't really trashing it.. I really like both BP and Original Avengers the first times I saw them but after a couple views whenever I pop them in the player I find myself wanting to change or fast forward through ****..

The thing with thor ragnarok is that is funny, maybe comedies tend to lend themselves to better replay value, laughing is fun and jokes never get old if done right. Also watching the lord of sparkles go full on lightning god is a treat.. I can watch that **** over and over. Same with the original GotG.. has great replay value for me

Interesting discussion about replay value here. For me the original Avengers is and always will be my favorite MCU film because it still leaves you with that "**** yeah" impact even after six years, whereas more recent MCU crossovers like Age of Ultron and Civil War don't quite give you the same feeling because they are just stale leftovers. While the first half is admittedly slow it really does pick up once the battle begins and I'm surprised that I'm always able to sit through it. :)

Ragnarok obviously did not work for me at all aside from maybe those two scenes with the Zeppelin song, so whenever I try to give it another chance, that scene of Thor dangling on that chain irritating Surtur comes up and then I'm instantly reminded of how much I hated it the first time and then I either have to fast forward to the scenes with hot Hela or shut it off. I still can't thank the Russos enough for making Thor awesome again in IW after the ultimate insult to injury that was Waititi's film.

Civil War... blah. That film actually got worse for me the second time around. I seriously found it about as boring and worthless as a superhero movie can be. Aside from liking Black Panther and the Cap/Bucky scenes I just found it so tedious. :(

Black Panther unfortunately also got worse for me the second time I saw it as I found myself mostly bored with it - which really sucks because I loved it the first time I saw it. There's still a lot of stuff that I like about it, but maybe I need to give it another go. For me it's still definitely above CW and Thor 3 but that doesn't say much.

All IMHO of course.

tenor.gif

:rotfl :rotfl

It's a strange one. Neither T3 nor Genisys are real Terminator movies to me but I can find enjoyment in the latter, virtually none in T3. T3 is ROTS (least favourite Star Wars film) while Genisys is TPM (still can't call it canon but some of it is cool).

I remember replacing Saving Private Ryan beach landing with the T3 crane chase as my main audio showcase demo for at least 2 years and it still remains of the best cinematic sonic experiences for the home. I broke windows.

The movie is lame lol

I finally replaced T3 with Batman Begins tumbler chase :lol

It's a strange one. Neither T3 nor Genisys are real Terminator movies to me but I can find enjoyment in the latter, virtually none in T3. T3 is ROTS (least favourite Star Wars film) while Genisys is TPM (still can't call it canon but some of it is cool).

What's your take on Terminator Salvation?

I remember replacing Saving Private Ryan beach landing with the T3 crane chase as my main audio showcase demo for at least 2 years and it still remains of the best cinematic sonic experiences for the home. I broke windows.

The movie is lame lol

I finally replaced T3 with Batman Begins tumbler chase :lol

I assume that Ready Player One's opening race would top that now. All the different engine sounds (from futuristic to rumbling V8's), the crashes, gears of the platforms rising and opening, T-Rex roar, Kong, etc.

Interesting discussion about replay value here. For me the original Avengers is and always will be my favorite MCU film because it still leaves you with that "**** yeah" impact even after six years, whereas more recent MCU crossovers like Age of Ultron and Civil War don't quite give you the same feeling because they are just stale leftovers. While the first half is admittedly slow it really does pick up once the battle begins and I'm surprised that I'm always able to sit through it. :)

Ragnarok obviously did not work for me at all aside from maybe those two scenes with the Zeppelin song, so whenever I try to give it another chance, that scene of Thor dangling on that chain irritating Surtur comes up and then I'm instantly reminded of how much I hated it the first time and then I either have to fast forward to the scenes with hot Hela or shut it off. I still can't thank the Russos enough for making Thor awesome again in IW after the ultimate insult to injury that was Waititi's film.

Civil War... blah. That film actually got worse for me the second time around. I seriously found it about as boring and worthless as a superhero movie can be. Aside from liking Black Panther and the Cap/Bucky scenes I just found it so tedious. :(

Black Panther unfortunately also got worse for me the second time I saw it as I found myself mostly bored with it - which really sucks because I loved it the first time I saw it. There's still a lot of stuff that I like about it, but maybe I need to give it another go. For me it's still definitely above CW and Thor 3 but that doesn't say much.

All IMHO of course.

:rotfl :rotfl

I agree that civil war isnt one of the better mcu movies but it has some really brutal fight scenes that are among the best in the series .. the in fighting over the stupid act was lame, it really is what drags down an otherwise stellar movie. They didnt even need that plot, once tony found out bucky killed his parents it would have been on anyway.. im also biased toward cap, really like the end fight scene with him and tony, maybe that plays a role in why i get more enjoyment in watching it.

I actually think they made thor awesome again in ragnarok, it started during his battle with hulk, then by the end after losing his eye we went full on ape **** lighting god.. his character changed, alot in ragnarok, but by the end it was no more gods of hamers, or sparkles, him screaming like a girl, or acting like a carcuture of himself,; he was a much more serious thor. The russos just carried over that baddasery into infinity war and yes thor was baddass in that too. One thing ill never understand is why he didnt just chop thanos's arm off right above the guantlet, instead of hiiting him where he did. I guess we are supposed to assume he missed his target.

I dont like age of ultron, ive seen it a few times and have no desire to watch it again. The original avengers is way to much of a slow burner after watching the newer mcu movies- esp in comparison to infinity war.. It takes along time for the **** to get going, and yes once it does the nolstagia is off the charts.. but i need to fast forward to get there and over look the characterization of cap in that movie, not only that he really didnt do jack **** in that movie... russos saved cap from that hack whedon. He got lucky with avengers and im glad he was fired or "stepped down" after age of ****ron.

What's your take on Terminator Salvation?

I assume that Ready Player One's opening race would top that now. All the different engine sounds (from futuristic to rumbling V8's), the crashes, gears of the platforms rising and opening, T-Rex roar, Kong, etc.

I rented RPO for my son we watched it with tv speakers in his bedroom on low lol

Back