Go Team Venture!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last night was the first time I've just never cared enough to tune in to a venture Bros. episode. Man what a horrid season so far that the first two eps started off. :(

I was really into this show when it first came out, but my interest faded around season 3. But Netflix kept recommending it, and damn if I didn't tune in and start getting into it again. Good stuff.

Season finale this week. I didn't realize this season was only 8 episodes. This season has been pretty disappointing to be honest.

Season finale this week. I didn't realize this season was only 8 episodes. This season has been pretty disappointing to be honest.

No Brock for half the season, wtf were they thinking?

Hatred is minorly funny, but not a good fill for Brockless episodes. :(

I've only seen one so far and have the rest on my DVR. I just haven't gotten into this show as much the last couple seasons.

No Brock for half the season, wtf were they thinking?

Hatred is minorly funny, but not a good fill for Brockless episodes. :(

And no Dr. Orpheus.

images

People are talking about the t-shirt club and so I figure maybe it's not too off topic to ask here... What I'm wondering about is if anyone here has bought or seen the Brock color-change mug that came out recently and what their thoughts are on it?

I was excited about it, I need a new coffee mug and the design looks perfect to me, but I saw it in person a few days ago and was disappointed. I was only able to look at it for a few minutes and so my impression could definitely be off but it looked almost like just a sticker someone had stuck on the side of a mug and the design seemed maybe smaller. I had planned to buy it but I just couldn't bring myself to go ahead with it. I saw the glasses at the same time and they looked great but the mug I thought looked strangely bad. Next weekend I'll get to see it again and have more time to look at it, but in the meantime has anyone else seen it, bought it?

BBP09203lg.jpg

And here's the glasses:

BBP09202lg.jpg

And I return with more exciting coffee mug talk. I went to the store yesterday and got to look at the mug longer. This second time around I had intended to just buy it no matter, that design/subject-wise it's better than anything else I might get, but in the end I just couldn't, it just looks too crappy. It really looks like the cheapest mug you could possibly buy with just a sticker stuck on the side. Not even 'kind of like a sticker,' but a straight-out sticker, feels and looks like you can peel off the whole design in one piece, just horrendous. I really can't imagine anyone happy with these.

Back