Go Hero Flash Gordon Pre-Order

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow man, that looks f'n awesome! You really tweaked him up to an 11.

For now I've just swapped the hands, but glad to know the longer TT neck joint works. I suspected it would. And the boots look ace :rock

Thanks GB... and a note on the neck, you'll need to add some glue to the inside of the recessed areas tht fit the ball. Otherwise it's a tad loose.

That's a great mod, Saint Syn, really does the job, and the photos indicate to me that this figure looks much nicer with the cloak on. I'd love someone to post some black and white photos. What did you do to the face beyond repainting the eyes? It looks better, although the sculpt is still too bland for my taste, which has been spoiled rotten by HT & Enterbay.

Thanks! On the head I basically retouched the flesh base coat and then did some pastel work to give him some more tonal range. Some B/W photos would be awesome! Great idea!

After seeing the pictures here, I'm even more anxious to get mine! Hope it get's here soon. My 3A N.O.M. commanders snowblind set arrived today, so I'm good for now. :D

Glad I canceled him, he looks sort of underwhelming to me. Just not crazy about the base body's shoulders, the short neck, or the look of the head where it meets the neck. The collarpiece looks a tad ill-fitting, and the head looks to be a little glossy looking too. Glad you guys are enjoying him though, and it's early in this company's history so maybe they'll make something I want sometime. I also think he'd look better if his shirt was red, frankly.

Here are some pics of my modded Flash:

FlashG.jpg

FlashGRifle.jpg

FlashGCape.jpg

Proto looks better. Cool figure! I taped the Mars one off the TV as a kid along with a bunch of other serials. Picked up all 3 of the original serials on DVDs years back but never watched any but the Mongo one. Should dig it out and fire them up. :)

Just to imform all readers that Gohero will not be recieving any stock from day2Day as i was his financier designer developer of all the products on my website. He has a huge debt with me for all the goods he has not paid for.

damn! should i be worried at all about my preorder with them for the shadow figure?

it sounds like nothing is getting made. :(

https://www.day2daytrading.com/ How about an explanation on your site?

So the ATOM body and The Shadow are still good to go hero then ???

What about Barbra? :monkey4 Have the problems been rectified, and where's my Blacula??? :mad:

I read on another site that the Shadow is a co production between Go Hero and Executive Replicas. This will most likely be made at another factory and has nothing to do with Day2day. I would like to hear an explanation as to how the Buck Rogers came out so nice, and the Barbra/Blood of Dracula/Maureen Robinson came out so bad. Blacula is an Amok Time project and still planned for production this year, last I heard.

As i say. Anything on my website he will not have as his credit line has run out and my trust?
damn! should i be worried at all about my preorder with them for the shadow figure?

it sounds like nothing is getting made. :(

At this point we will not be airing private business on the forum.

There is some dispute between Day2Day and GoHero, but as it is impossible for us to know all the facts, so we will not entertain allegations from either side.

I have been told that the Shadow is still on track and that GoHero is in good standing with Sideshow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back