Go Hero + Executive Replicas Lost in Space

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hpoe these start showing soon. People will lose interest if too much time goes by.

Yeah, let's go Go Hero.

Just checked Go Hero site. Nothing. Exec Rep is same, only they have a logo for LOS. Not promising.

Last edited:
Uh, if you check my Go Hero in NYCC thread - among other things they plan on showing and/or announcing:

LOST IN SPACE
- John Robinson
- Judy Robinson
- Penny Robinson
- Will Robinson
- Verda the Android

Yes, as dave said, there should be Lost in Space, Captain Action and maybe more from GoHero at NYCC starting tomorrow.

For "high end" pieces they should be more than on par. Will's pants and boots are all wrong. John looks more "gaunt" than he should be.
Understanding that these are prototypes [?] hopefully these details will be addressed and fixed. It would also be of interest to see what body they are using for Will.

Disappointing to see they dropped the original prototype sculpts in favor of these. The original Penny needed some work, but this sculpt looks like a woman in her mid to late 30's, not a teen age girl. The original Will and Judy prototypes they had were pretty dead on. Wondering about the body for Will as well. If the price is right I may buy several of those just for the bodies to make other bashes.

These are going "high end" so probably in the $150 range.
Seems everyone thinks they can justify Hot Toy prices. Honestly, I don't even think HT can justify their prices.
As for bodies? I'm very interested in the forthcoming CooModels bodies.

The Judy looks pretty accurate, face wise, but the Penny looks nothing at all like her. The Will is so-so, but the body is really skinny, without seeing the face, I thought it was a little girl.

The overall quality of these figs reminds me of Sideshow a few years ago. Certainly not 150 worth. But then again, I'm no fan of LiS, so...

I like the John and the jetpack also, really looking forward to that one. I always liked the episodes where he was flying and had on the jacket with the fuzzy hood.

Well.. they're not looking that great really. :(

John looks the best - but as mentioned, their 'Penny' looks nothing like Angela Cartwright! Judy's likeness is alright, but the head looks like it's had the top lopped off & the hair put back on. :lol Will isn't too bad - but yeah, the legs are too thin.

The hands on the girls & Will look very doll-ish too. The tailoring on all of them is a bit meh, & I don't like the stands either - regardless of them fitting the motif of the show / period. I know they're prototypes, but I'm not digging these at all yet.. & I suspect not much will change over time.

To me it's sad that there is no competition to push out a better product. It's basically these or nothing if you are a LIS fan. On the bright side, I read that there is a remake of the show in the works.

Agreed. Getting those clothes custom made would be the hardest and most expensive part of trying to bash these characters from scratch. Let's hope they do some more work on Judy. The hair on the original prototype was pretty awful as well, but seemed closer to representing the way Marta actually looked on the show.

Product__1_.jpg

Back