Glenda

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Groovy34

Super Freak
Reaction score
I dont know much about her other than her title suggest she is a helecopter pilot.

Atkins_Glenda_featured.png

Im thinking about making her but omiting certain items on her costume that is scarlett and make something more her.

So any useful idea's on gear for a helecopter pilot besides head gear.

those from argenntina who are more familiar about her Id love to learn more because I really dig her silver,white and blue outfit.

I dont know much about her other than her title suggest she is a helecopter pilot.

Atkins_Glenda_featured.png

Im thinking about making her but omiting certain items on her costume that is scarlett and make something more her.

So any useful idea's on gear for a helecopter pilot besides head gear.

those from argenntina who are more familiar about her Id love to learn more because I really dig her silver,white and blue outfit.

Not from Argentina but this website has some info on the figure.
https://www.oafe.net/yo/gij25glen.php

Some foreign exclusives are fantastic like Gatilho or Red Laser where some are just flatout tacky like TF Hit & Run and Outback. Glenda kinda walks the fine in between the two imo. The colors are decent, but Quarrel was the more interesting blonde-haired variant.

That said Hasbro did a 25th Anni. "Pilot Scarlett" which was a nod to Glenda. The outfit was pretty decent from what I recall. Might want to check that one out.

I saw the flight suit i didnt like the boots.
I was thinking about making this outfit but have add on's like jumping gear,helecopter helmet with com gear. I really liked her outfit and will check out quarrel as well.

I 1st ran ac cross Glenda looking up stuff for scarlett and saved pics apparantly their is comic books with glenda in them but their in spanish so i don't know what's in it.

Anyone from uk who can sen me close ups of Quarrel and her file card id like some info on her.

right now it's a tie and I want to make both Glenda and Quarrel
with quarell i will keep the quilted patch and knife will be on both legs because brittish combat I believe she would be quite usefull with double blades. I will give her a ppk a nod to 007.

I found a head for both quarrell and Glenda they just need a reroot and bod with clothes

Back