Glee

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't stand this one either... wife loves it though so I just disappear onto the freaks board or rearrange my collection for an hour when it comes on :lol

I can't stand this one either... wife loves it though so I just disappear onto the freaks board or rearrange my collection for an hour when it comes on :lol

The girlfriend came over last night and this came on. We were waiting for Parenthood to come on. All I can say or ask rather is who the hell watches this? :lol This show was like a train wreck.

The girlfriend came over last night and this came on. We were waiting for Parenthood to come on. All I can say or ask rather is who the hell watches this? :lol This show was like a train wreck.

I have enjoyed a ton of movie musicals, but I can't get into this show. I just want to slap/choke so many of the characters.

I tried to watch it again last night with my wife and gave up. (It probably didn't help that she turned it on seconds after Lost ended, and I just wasn't in the mood for singing and dancing after this week's episode.)

No accounting for a profound lack of taste I guess....:sancho

Last night's episode was great. A return to the snarky, over the top satire that makes the show so much fun. And I LOVED Olivia Newton John and "Physical" in the 80s and it's great how she makes fun of herself. Hopefully all the 80s icons will come on that way.

They had to modulate the hell out of Jane Lynch's voice though to make it seem like she could sing though.

Fantastic how Rachel's film had all the horrendous filmmaking techniques you'd expect from a high-school AV club too. After last week I wasn't that psyched about the show - but this episode certainly redeemed it.

Fantastic how Rachel's film had all the horrendous filmmaking techniques you'd expect from a high-school AV club too. After last week I wasn't that psyched about the show - but this episode certainly redeemed it.

That film was great. And I had never even heard of that song before last night.

They had to modulate the hell out of Jane Lynch's voice though to make it seem like she could sing though.

I noticed the autotune-like voice, and none of that was obvious when she sang "Vogue." What gives? Perhaps "Vogue" just wasn't as much of a challenge for her.

I fn' love this show! It's Highlarious! I can't believe it's written by the same guy who wrote/produced Popular! Bring back Mary Cherry!:rock

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/Qkx7Qs46pio&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/Qkx7Qs46pio&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I noticed the autotune-like voice, and none of that was obvious when she sang "Vogue." What gives? Perhaps "Vogue" just wasn't as much of a challenge for her.

Vogue was more talking than singing, and there was modulation there too.

I'd never heard Rachel's song either - I kept thinking of Ode to Billy Joe, but it wasn't the same song.

Ok, I was told this show was funny. I saw about 5 minutes of it the other week, mind boggling its doing so well, it was awful. Honestly one of the worst things I ever sat through. :thud:

But I don't know what I expected from the network that canceled Family Guy and Arrested Development.

Ok, I was told this show was funny. I saw about 5 minutes of it the other week, mind boggling its doing so well, it was awful. Honestly one of the worst things I ever sat through. :thud:

But I don't know what I expected from the network that canceled Family Guy and Arrested Development.

Yeah??? Well...I hope all your babies turn out to be replicants!

Yeah??? Well...I hope all your babies turn out to be replicants!

:rotfl

I watched some of it when it started but it wasn't for me i'm afraid, it's not a bad show but not something i could watch week in week out.

Is his lawn on extended directors' cutting schedule. Uni's love grass. I have to say I dvr this and watch it at least 3 times before deleting. Having grown up wishing I was a T-Bird from Grease or just on Sha-Na-Na, i can relate:)

PICT1099.jpg

I think this means I'm not real. :monkey2

You're real alright.....real hard azz for not liking Glee. Pris would've liked it if she hadn't bit the bullet

I think you should get some plastic pink flamingos climb over the neighbours wall and totally rock a version of the Unicorn song, and send it in as your audition for Glee. I have faith you'll embarrass yourself enough to get a call back. Who doesn't like the unicorn song?

Glee is for the elite that know how retarded Family Guy is. Seth McFarlane is the anti-Joss.

And I'm sure all the ________ that hate Glee know we're just kidding around...

I fell out of watching mainly because I don't have the time to watch, but I did catch this week's episode and really liked the relationship between Sue and her sister. That was good television.

Well Batty since you have been bizzy offworld mining much has happened, but glad you came back to catch up on some silly funtastic television. Yes the pseudohumanity visions of Sue are definitely great.

Best line ever!!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/bdWfqKI8x5g&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/bdWfqKI8x5g&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Back