Glee

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't wait to see the Britany character in a Britany outfit. IMO the ditsy blond is the hottest chick on the show.

heather_morris_bikini.jpg

I agree with ya...and I'm going to suggest that you look up some pre-glee photos. There just may be one or two pictures of her where you can see some fun bits! :hi5:

Looking forward to tonight's episode. It's supposed to be one of the most controversial the show has aired thus far.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/JjWOEIfG8DM?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/JjWOEIfG8DM?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

^^^ So true:D

Something to talk about? We always strive for perfection?

This guy's doing it for some misguided attempt at "internet fame". That video was painful. He's got terrible arguments, greasy hair, cliche video editing, it's just a desperate blog.

Something to talk about? We always strive for perfection?

This guy's doing it for some misguided attempt at "internet fame". That video was painful. He's got terrible arguments, greasy hair, cliche video editing, it's just a desperate blog.

Theres nothing wrong with voicing your opinion over youtube ..you should be able to show yourself and have your say without some douch saying your trying to be an internet celebrity.
..and your very quick to judge after just watching one video from the guy, and i hate people complaining about editing skills he's not aiming for an oscor here its a ____ing vlog!:slap

Theres nothing wrong with voicing your opinion over youtube ..you should be able to show yourself and have your say without some douch saying your trying to be an internet celebrity.
..and your very quick to judge after just watching one video from the guy, and i hate people complaining about editing skills he's not aiming for an oscor here its a ____ing vlog!:slap

I got tired of that editing style a few years ago after watching too many Ask a Ninja videos, and they did it well. And yes, he's allowed to voice his opinion, but it doesn't mean I have to like it or how he presents it. IMO he presented it poorly and it was poorly constructed. He's also very quick to judge Glee after only watching one episode, the Season 2 premiere, which I wouldn't rate as a good episode. Vlogs=one thing, desired acceptance among an internet group, no one needs to see your face, or your butt, when you present an opinion.

is that you?

just kidding. i just think he made a lot off effort to talk about how a fictional and over the top show isn't realistic enough... :lol

I got tired of that editing style a few years ago after watching too many Ask a Ninja videos, and they did it well. And yes, he's allowed to voice his opinion, but it doesn't mean I have to like it or how he presents it. IMO he presented it poorly and it was poorly constructed. He's also very quick to judge Glee after only watching one episode, the Season 2 premiere, which I wouldn't rate as a good episode. Vlogs=one thing, desired acceptance among an internet group, no one needs to see your face, or your butt, when you present an opinion.

Thats understandable but in fairness this style has become a trend for vlogers ..some over do it more then others, but this guys was fine by me.

True about the judging the whole series on one episode ..but i dobht he meant it to come across that way.
..but still i don't think his editing should so heavily crticised ..its not like someone is shaking it about as he speaks, but still its your opinion.

.and what you say about Vlogers is a steriotype ..there are plenty of aweome Vloger style youtubers out there ..and people could say the same thing about you or me chatting to strangers on an online fourm.

I'd agree, and some people are very good at entertaining their audience while vloging, but to me he fit that stereotype.

Back