GIMLI Customs...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's been a couple other people asking me about a helmet, craw. I may just cast one if I can figure a good way to mold it.

Here are some pictures of my Entropy Chicken Gimli head, painted by Saintsyn. He did a really wonderful job with the head. Anyone on the fence should get it this head and have it painted by Saintsyn.

Gimli1.jpg

Gimli3.jpg

gimli2.jpg

customized helmet painted.

helmet1.jpg

helmet2.jpg

For those last couple of people not requesting a painted head who are still waiting for their order, your heads/armor/rings are finished and will be shipped tomorrow. Sorry for the delay, had to get new rubber and re-pour a mold, but it's all sorted out now. Thanks!

Looks awesome. Lets see it on a body. :rock

:duh

Still have to rework, weather and stitch some new bits to the costume. It's just unstitched bits of fabric and some axes at this point. Still gotta finish up my boots and add articulation to the gauntlets.

looks awesome!!! how is the helmet coming? i need one of yours badly!!

Have not molded yet, but I've decided to give it a try. Casting the side straps might prove tricky.

:duh

Still have to rework, weather and stitch some new bits to the costume. It's just unstitched bits of fabric and some axes at this point. Still gotta finish up my boots and add articulation to the gauntlets.

Have not molded yet, but I've decided to give it a try. Casting the side straps might prove tricky.

awesome. good luck in the casting, and look forward to your finished Gimli!

Just got Entropy Chicken's Gimli head, shoulder armor and "one ring" -

One word to describe them...

Superb!!

Glad you like 'em!

Just a last couple of these to work on and I can move onto to the next LotR project.

Next project.. it might be a 111 year old Hobbit? :D I too though got my sculpt today and will have it together HOPEFULLY by next weekend.

possibly.... :naughty

The wig work is coming along nicely.

And sorry for the delay guys, I like to get these out much quicker. Your batch got caught on the bubble when I had to order new rubber and make a new mold.

possibly.... :naughty

The wig work is coming along nicely.

:drool EC you really do some of the BEST custom work. Guess I should track down a Hobbit body and a soft Bilbo and get ready. EC you :rock And no worries about the wait, they were TOTALLY worth it. This may be the first sculpt I paint myself since Gimli was always a blast to paint in 35 mm, a bigger one would be even better.

Last edited:
Thank you for the kind words, but you haven't seen nuttin yet. My plans are starting off simply and only increasing in complexity and the amount of 'from scratch' stuff. Once I get the pressure pot, things will begin to expand. I'm still too slow, though. :banghead

Back