Gillian Anderson is Bi...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does any relationship really count in high school? lol.

Anyways I never got why she didnt get more roles. I think shes a great actress and definitely disagree she's not hot. You just have to look past her early season hairdos... those were brutal.

GA is gorgeous :love and a great actress imo.

The fact she's announcing she's bi, not surprising as it seems to be the cool thing to do now :dunno
Considering it was 20 years ago though and while she was in High School I wouldn't call it bi, experimentation maybe.... if it happened at all.

I like her. I used to love X Files and would watch it religiously and she's very sexy imo.
If she were Bi, I bet I could persuade her to go pro :naughty :lol

x :wave

Last edited:
meh-facebook-button.jpg

One random girl-on-girl during college doesn't make someone bi....these actors....they love their labels

Well, why wouldn't it mean that. If I ever found myself making out with a bloke (and wasn't at gunpoint) I'd probably call myself bi. I never did so and never wanted to. Hence I am straight, always have been and was never in any doubt about that.

Well, why wouldn't it mean that. If I ever found myself making out with a bloke (and wasn't at gunpoint) I'd probably call myself bi. I never did so and never wanted to. Hence I am straight, always have been and was never in any doubt about that.

I hear ya. I know a lot of straight women that have had an experience with another woman. Now, I happen to be straight myself, so I can't speak for other dudes.....but with women, seems more accepting of women to be with a woman and not mean anything. Doesn't seem to apply w dudes. Hell, I can't even urinate w a dude next to be in a public bathroom

Hell, I can't even urinate w a dude next to be in a public bathroom

:lol I can't use urinals. I've tried and failed - as soon as someone else enters the room, thats it, its not going to happen. To the cubicle I go. Also theres no bogroll at the urinals.

:lol I can't use urinals. I've tried and failed - as soon as someone else enters the room, thats it, its not going to happen. To the cubicle I go. Also theres no bogroll at the urinals.

I swear....what's with "that guy" too, who comes in when there are 6 urinals ( and you're at one end ) and he uses the one right beside you when all the other ones are not in use? Seriously dude???

I swear....what's with "that guy" too, who comes in when there are 6 urinals ( and you're at one end ) and he uses the one right beside you when all the other ones are not in use? Seriously dude???

p!$$ing comradery. :lol Yeah that sounds wierd, though as a cubicle user I don't experience that.

And how about this, in one of my local pubs they made the entire urinal wall a mirror. I don't know if that was some trendy fashion thing for pubs but I think thats a bit bizarre and ridiculous. How did no man, at any point in the conception and implementing of that idea, put in a veto.

Last edited:

Seriously stick to the code guys :slap

When I have trouble peeing at a urinal I think about the technical specification of an Imperial class Star Destroyer.

Helps me relax and lets me do my businesses.

I start talking to whoever is in the bathroom so they don't hear me peeing.

Back