GILES!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm also in my 40's but I'm old enough now to not give a poo what anyone thinks if they come to my house and see my dollies!! As long as they don't touch them ('cause then I'd have to beat them silly)!:lol

Ironman1188 said:
No offense, but we've heard lots of "the lines not dead" talk for lines now...well, dead. Giles is coming, Giles will be coming. Its starting to rank up there with "the checks in the mail" and "I'm from the government and I'm here to help you".
Empty promises are like an empty wallet, they both look better filled.

:lol Seriously though, and we might be in the minority, I feel the same as you do.

I do appreciate Dusty coming into the thread and telling us Giles is still coming as far as the current situation is concerned.

Now if only he would come out before I die of old age then that would be great. If he's at the top of the list, then I'll still be young.

Last edited:
FrankenFan said:
I know you're being facetious, Dave, but I couldn't agree more! I'd much prefer Anyanka, Dark Willow, Turok-Han, The Primitive, Primeval and Wishverse Buffy, etc., over Giles.

I don't know that I'd prefer it, but I seriously would love Anyanka and Dark Willow. Vampire Xander too.

I've said it before; since D'Hoffryn was produced, Anyanka can't be too far behind......just so she follows Giles.

You are NEVER too old to collect Sideshow Figures! Mig, we've discussed this before....(CCA's?) Besides that, with age comes MONEY! (usually)
to spend on collections. Mwaaahaaahaaa!:D

(40's huh? You guys are BABIES!)

FrankenFan said:
I know you're being facetious, Dave, but I couldn't agree more! I'd much prefer Anyanka, Dark Willow, Turok-Han, The Primitive, Primeval and Wishverse Buffy, etc., over Giles.

brgbffy.gif

Gee... I hope I don't get crucified for this but I kinda agree. Giles is VERY important to round out the Scoobies. I agree with that totally. But I think I would be more excited if I got a Dark Willow or Vampire Xander first... or along WITH a Giles announcement. Maybe a Dark Willow and Rupert "to the rescue" Giles two-pack?

Please fellow board members be kind and don't hurt me.:monkey2 :monkey3 :monkey2 :monkey3

Yep, I'm a credit-card carrying CCA and proud of it! :lol

And, Buffanatic, thanks for referring to this decrepit 40-something old woman as a "babe"! Oh, wait, you said "baby". Bugger. :rolleyes:

Firefly Flanatic, I'm with ya on the 'must not touch collectibles'. "A vague disclaimer is no one's friend." (to quote a beloved Scooby!).

Last edited:
Back