Gijoe 1/6 line revival alliance

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm definitely in! But somebody would def have to be in charge of paint apps. I LOVE THIS IDEA.

If we really are gonna do this then we are kinda doing what the 3.75 "GI JOE Figure Subscription Services" has done to get us the Joes we know we wont get on the shelves, then I AM TOTALLY IN! But we def will need designated dedicated guys to do tailoring and paint apps, and maybe a Customizer Review board to make sure and cross check all the best parts have been chosen and curated for that character. It should definitely be done by voting process as far as what character gets chosen, then signup when a "mock" with the recipe of that character can be revealed.

It would be great if it could be split into tiers for those who like to do their own work, but for someone like me I'd definitely pay a little extra to get it painted and ready to go.

IE

SIDEJOE FIGURE SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE
THE WORKS - Bashed, painted, ready to go *Full price
BASIC - Loadout, no body, unpainted *Discounted price
NOOB - "I'll get around to making this later attitude" *Free

I like the idea I may not be in for all the characters but this sounds good.

Air Tight, Tunnel rat, BBQ, shockwave, Hit n run, Law n order, scarlett, roadblock, IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK? lawl

Back