GI JOE SNEAK!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lightened it for you guys.

snakeeyes.jpg

Nice work Maulfan! When SS announced the Joe license I anticipated it to be my flagship line and it looks like they aren't going to disappoint! I'm so freaking excited for the potential of this line! I can't believe we're going to see Snake Eyes in all his 1/6 scale glory soon!

This looks good... and dare I hope that their is some foot articulation retained in the boot? Looks awesome so far, a definite must-have figure :rock

I am in! when does this go up for pre-order? next friday? I just hope hasbro pressures Sideshow to put out like 3-5 figures a year...the wait and waiting for each announcement is too long of wait which takes forever to get these things produced.....so is timber the exclusive??????????

I am in! when does this go up for pre-order? next friday? I just hope hasbro pressures Sideshow to put out like 3-5 figures a year...the wait and waiting for each announcement is too long of wait which takes forever to get these things produced.....so is timber the exclusive??????????

I hope your right about that... the insanely slow LOTR pace will drive me nuts with these.

For reference:

SE-Tease.jpg

snakeeyes.jpg

snakeeyes.jpg

GIJoe_1985Carded_SnakeEyesC7BL.jpg

SnakeEyes89AFA851a.jpg

I love how they posed him like his vintage 1982 counterpart. Very cool. :clap

After looking at these again it appears they may have used the Tim Bradstreet version as reference what with the double bicep armbands and kneepads.

snakeeyes.jpg

GIJoe2f1.jpg

Its about time!!!! If he doesn't come with Timber I'm gonna be pissed.

the non-masked figures won't be based on the movie actors will they? just thought about that.

Looking like a SDCC item to me. We got this "sneak" today, not a preview like we normally would for an item that we would pre-order the next week. Big difference between the two that many people don't recognize. I'll be highly surprised if we can order Snake Eyes before SDCC.

But the REAL question is: Is the mask a removable material, or entirely sculpted? Same question would apply to Storm Shadow and Cloth Mask Cobra Commander.

Looking like a SDCC item to me. We got this "sneak" today, not a preview like we normally would for an item that we would pre-order the next week. Big difference between the two that many people don't recognize. I'll be highly surprised if we can order Snake Eyes before SDCC.

Yup, could be a preview along the lines of Vader. Could be awhile before we get to order these. Then again it could be next week.

Predicting Sideshow is next move is near impossible these days:lol

Yup, could be a preview along the lines of Vader. Could be awhile before we get to order these. Then again it could be next week.

Predicting Sideshow is next move is near impossible these days:lol

No kidding! Things have been really surprising recently. Although the Dead line has started to become sadly predictable with the lazy variants.

I sure hope Cobra Commander is also ready by SDCC time.

Back