GI JOE SNEAK!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
VERY happy to be wrong on both counts!

Congratulations Sideshow! What an awesome piece! This may just be the very best 1:6 scale figure ever done. It is at least as good as any done!

If his mask was removeable to reveal his hideously scarred face (from the exposure to the flames in the helicopter accident during the training exercise where he saved Scarlett) then it would DEFINITELY be the best 1/6.

It's still pretty good though.:D

does snake eyes have 2 different outfit in the movie? :confused: the SS version looks so far off from the released snake eyes photos.

its a cool figure, though only look like a snake eyes because of the eye shield. otherwise it can look like any black military guy with tons of gears straped on IMO.

I have not read anything indicating that this is the movie line. I have assumed that it is based on the toys.

Neither. Its based on the characters, which the toys were based on. Probably lots of Comic and TV show inspiration with maybe some toy throwbacks.

NOT based on the movie.
NOT based on the TOYS.

has it been confirmed there is no sculpted portrait? or are we assuming at this point there is not? mask looks fabric to me, so, it's possible, right? or am i deluding myself? ;p

No confirmation yet, but I think if there was a fully sculpted face, SS would have included it in the bazillion pics they have on the page.

The mask is definitly the same fabric as the shirt... so what the hell is under that mask if not his face? Just a blank head?

that would be my bet. Just sculpted enough to give shape... and since he's not meant to be seen without mask, who cares.

Exactly. There's fabric on his torso but that doesn't mean if you remove his shirt you'll find sculpted nipples. I don't see why anyone would care about what is or isn't under his mask.

Exactly. There's fabric on his torso but that doesn't mean if you remove his shirt you'll find sculpted nipples. I don't see why anyone would care about what is or isn't under his mask.

it would be cool imo if it was a scarred portrait :chew

Back