GI Joe Resolute Discussion [SPOILERS]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In other GI news I received my BR GI Joe the movie in the mail today. Can't wait to watch it...it's been 20+ years since I've seen it. :yess:

I got both boxsets today, awesome. That is all for now...

Don't forget that if you want the rest of the Resolute figs, you'll need to see if you can scrounge up the WalMart Ex ROC Arashikage 2-packs.

In other GI news I received my BR GI Joe the movie in the mail today. Can't wait to watch it...it's been 20+ years since I've seen it. :yess:

Doesn't hit until Tuesday here. :(

Tunnel Rat was released in another pack though, one of the comic 2 packs.

But also in the Arashikage 2-packs:

roc-walmart-2-pack-gung-ho-vs-copperhead-041.jpg

roc-walmart-2-pack-tunnel-rat-vs-monkey-wrench-04.jpg

roc-walmart-2-pack-shockblast-vs-night-creeper-04.jpg

Yes he is BM, he looks great. Just a little bit taller. I may have been lucky besides Scarlett's Marty Feldman eye they all have nice paint apps. If I get off my ass some night I'll take pics. Anyone of an extra Resolute Duke & Cobra Trooper? I needs them.

Yes he is BM, he looks great. Just a little bit taller. I may have been lucky besides Scarlett's Marty Feldman eye they all have nice paint apps. If I get off my ass some night I'll take pics. Anyone of an extra Resolute Duke & Cobra Trooper? I needs them.

Might have an extra Duke. Need to check storage though.

Sorry to bump an older thread.

I just finished watching this again and I have to ask.

WHY IN THE HE!! CAN'T WE GET THIS TYPE OF GI JOE ALL THE TIME????

Renegades is fine and all but I think Resolute was a great modern take on the Joes.

Anyway, rant over.

:yess::yess::goodpost::exactly:

Sorry to bump an older thread.

I just finished watching this again and I have to ask.

WHY IN THE HE!! CAN'T WE GET THIS TYPE OF GI JOE ALL THE TIME????

Renegades is fine and all but I think Resolute was a great modern take on the Joes.

Anyway, rant over.

I completely agree - Resolute was great. I know Renegades is trying to emulate the style a bit, but I just can't get into it. It's sort of like the Star Wars Clone Wars cartoon vs. the Clone Wars CG show. Close, but not as good as the "original" reimagining.

Before this thread gets moved to the movies and tv section, can I ask it not to be. We don't move LOTR, SW, INDY discussions out of their sections.

I completely agree - Resolute was great. I know Renegades is trying to emulate the style a bit, but I just can't get into it. It's sort of like the Star Wars Clone Wars cartoon vs. the Clone Wars CG show. Close, but not as good as the "original" reimagining.

Renegades was atrocious.

Back