GI Joe Official Movie Publicity Photos - LARGE PICS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They can delay this movie until next year if they so choose. I don't think any amount of re-editing will fix it. :lol

They'd need to do major re-shoots where every mention and sight of the "power suits" were removed--- and also Cobra Commander would have to be totally reshot--- hell, Storm-Shadow too for that matter.

Last edited by a moderator:
They'd need to do major re-shoots were every mention and sight of the "power suits" were removed--- and also Cobra Commander would have to be totally reshot--- hell, Storm-Shadow too for that matter.

That's what I mean. Pretty much the whole movie needs to be re-shot. No amount of editing will save this flick.

why the frack do they have to break into a building to fire a bazooka at the tower.

the tower is OUTSIDE!!!!!

couldn't they have just drove up in a car and fired the rocket at it?!?!?!!?!?

this makes no damn sense...

why the frack do they have to break into a building to fire a bazooka at the tower.

the tower is OUTSIDE!!!!!

couldn't they have just drove up in a car and fired the rocket at it?!?!?!!?!?

this makes no damn sense...

Yeah, that made no sense to me either. Also, why does Storm Shadow look like some kind of slow-witted Emo kid??!

And if that's one of their major action set-pieces, it's: 1) way too short, 2) too blah, and 3) saddled with awful CGI

Would a ninja even know how to shoot a rocket launcher???

God damn morons.

A modern-day ninja? Yeah, I think he'd been trained in ALL types of weapons. I don't really have a problem with Storm Shadow firing a rocket.

What I find ridiculous is how he just charges like a bull through the building and makes a half-assed shot THROUGH A WINDOW!!!

Where's the stealth??!! And wouldn't the warhead detonate when it made contact with the glass?

And why the hell wasn't he the one to go up to the ROOF???!!!! He'd have a clearer shot. What was Baroness' purpose in that scene anyway? Oh yeah, I forgot...

SHOE SHOPPING!

:lol :lol :lol :rotfl :rotfl

A modern-day ninja? Yeah, I think he'd been trained in ALL types of weapons. I don't really have a problem with Storm Shadow firing a rocket.

No. It's effing STUPID. And Storm Shadow carries a firearm throughout the movie as well. :rolleyes:

This thing is so insanely bad that even the stuff a 12 year old with a learning disability would know THEY GET WRONG.

No. It's effing STUPID. And Storm Shadow carries a firearm throughout the movie as well. :rolleyes:

This thing is so insanely bad that even the stuff a 12 year old with a learning disability would know THEY GET WRONG.

Why would it be stupid for a 21st century ninja to have that kind of weapons training? Heck, look at the arsenal included with Sideshow's Snake Eyes figure!!

Because the ancient fighting styles Storm Shadow's ENTIRE character is centered around don't include rocket launchers?

:lecture :lecture :lecture

Exactly.

And the entire notion of a "21st Century Ninja" is ridiculous anyway. Leave that crap to the Devil's Due comics and cheesy C-grade movies.

And Snake Eyes is an Army Ranger and COMMANDO with ninja training, not a full-fledged ninja. He's military first, ninja distant second. Big difference.

Because the ancient fighting styles Storm Shadow's ENTIRE character is centered around don't include rocket launchers?

Exactly.

And the entire notion of a "21st Century Ninja" is ridiculous anyway. Leave that crap to the Devil's Due comics and cheesy C-grade movies.

And Snake Eyes is an Army Ranger and COMMANDO with ninja training, not a full-fledged ninja. He's military first, ninja distant second. Big difference.

Thanks for the clarifications, fellas. Those are good points, and I can see where you're coming from.

As for the "21st Century Ninja" description, I just mean what a ninja would look like in today's world--not some Metal Gear Solid cyber-ninja.

Exactly.

storm shadow is also military...

he received the same army training snake eyes did during nam...

he carried a gun there too...

storm shadow is also military...

he received the same army training snake eyes did during nam...

he carried a gun there too...

Yes, but after that he renounced modern weaponry and pledged himself to ninjitsu when he returned to the Arishikage clan. Storm Shadow is supposed to be pure ninja.

Yes, but after that he renounced modern weaponry and pledged himself to ninjitsu when he returned to the Arishikage clan. Storm Shadow is supposed to be pure ninja.

where does it say he renounced modern weapons?

i don't remember that... it that from devils due?

lurppatrolcomic.jpg

No. It was covered in the Marvel/Hama comics at some point. Can't remember the exact issue.

Besides, with the exception of the Vietnam flashbacks you never saw Storm Shadow with any kind of gun in G.I. JOE ARAH.

No. It was covered in the Marvel/Hama comics at some point. Can't remember the exact issue.

Besides, with the exception of the Vietnam flashbacks you never saw Storm Shadow with any kind of gun in G.I. JOE ARAH.

completely don't remember that....

can anyone back up that assertion with an issue number or something???

I still have most of the comics (and all of them in digital format). I'll dig through 'em and see if I can find it...

On another note, does Baroness' lack of an accent in the movie bother anyone else as much as me? Sienna Miller is a looker, but she has about as much talent as a frog on a dry log. And those boobs aren't even hers. She, too, is worthless.

I still have most of the comics (and all of them in digital format). I'll dig through 'em and see if I can find it...

On another note, does Baroness' lack of an accent in the movie bother anyone else as much as me? Sienna Miller is a looker, but she has about as much talent as a frog on a dry log. And those boobs aren't even hers. She, too, is worthless.

i have most of them but they are in storage at the moment...

several versions of storm shadow's figure included guns...

versions 7-13 and 26...

as well as both of the 12 inch versions of the character released to date..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back