GI Joe Official Movie Publicity Photos - LARGE PICS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, apparently the test screening part is true at least. The film received the lowest score in the history of Paramount. :lol

Lorenzo di Bonaventura is a lying sack of ^^^^.

I'm glad this POS movie is getting slammed, but part of me hates it. It means we will prolly never see a proper RAH movie made.

snakeeyes.jpg

I'm glad this POS movie is getting slammed, but part of me hates it. It means we will prolly never see a proper RAH movie made.
Well, that chances are even less so if it were a huge hit... because then it would become the defacto template for G.I. JOE. :monkey4 At least this abomination falling on its face would give us a slim chance for a reboot someday.

:clap :clap :clap

And to his credit it appears he at least did his part for the JOE flick. Too bad he'll look stupid doing it in that dumb costume. :lol

I think he was referring to the crappy Devil's Due WWIII cover illustration and not the film abomination. :lol

Oops. :lol The quoted text mentioned straight-to-video and starting from scratch so I thought they were both talking about only the movie. I see the picture now a couple pages back.

HATE that response!

By that logic, you cant crit a movie, unless you can make a full hollywood film.

Not really, as I said earlier, all you'd need is a hand-held, a toilet and some undercooked chicken and you'd have a movie that far exceeds this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back